The Party

Dante's pov

Hi, anyways I'm on my way over to Quans house cause I forgot to give him the papers. When I got there I knocked on the door and Dre opened it.

"The fuck you doing here?" He asked me.

"I ain't to see you nigga move." I said as I pushed passed him.

"Quan!!" I yelled his name.

"In here!" He yelled from his office.

I headed into his office and dropped the papers on his desk.

"What's this?" He asked as he looked at the papers.

"Read it." I said as I sat down.

As he read the papers you could see the regret was all over his face.

"Yeah she didn't do it." I said as I looked at him and shook my head.

"I fucked up." He said as he put his head in his hands. "Fuck!" He yelled.

"Big time she drew the line ha ass don't even want you back anymore." I truthfully told him.

"She said that?" He looked at me.

"Yup, she said and I quote " I love Quan but yeen gone accuse me of something I didn't do when you know I didn't do no such thing! And if you can just sit there and watch someone beat on me when your daughter is there then yeen got no respect fa me. I love Quan with every bit of me but I'm through with him." Shit nigga she even said you, Paris, Dre, and Chantel can kiss ass and kick rocks and fuck y'all." I told him.

        "Dante you dead ass?" He asked me in disbelief.

        "I'm as dead as it gets. You really hurt her Quan you done did it this time ha ass through with you." I told him.

       "I know she didn't do it I didn't think she would do something like that though. It just made sense everything pointed to her everything was accurate I was wrong though. I even told Paris and Dre that they were foul for what they did." He looked at me.

       "We know Ben came over and tried to change ha mind. But, it's the fact that you stood there in that kitchen and watched her and Paris fight infront of Nykara and Jr. You only said something because Dre held her back." I spoke

      " No Dante no she can't be through with me I know she didn't do it! Dante she can't! I was wrong yes I admit it and I'm sorry but she can't." Quan said on the verge of tears.

      " I'm sorry Quan but it's true." I said as I got up.

      "I know yeen boutta cry over this bitch Quan." Dre said as he walked in.

       "Watch ya mouth don't be calling her out ha name." Quan looked at Dre.

       "So she didn't do it big whoop she was right she never fit in with us." Dre said.

       "No she never fit in with y'all I love that girl with every bit of me!" Quan yelled. "I was supposed to be proposing to her today!" He cried.

     "Why would you want to propose to that?"  Dre asked.

       "One more word and on everything Amma pop you in yo fucking mouth. She isn't a bitch and she isn't a that!  She's more of a woman Paris and Chantel will ever be! That girl loved me! She stuck with me after all the shit I have done to her! She had my fucking child! That woman gave me a reason to live she gave me life Mehn. She made me believe in love she made me feel like I was worthy of love! She made me look at the world differently. She's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with!  That girl right there has my heart she made me feel like I'm the only one that ever mattered bro." Quan almost made my ass cry with that speech.