They Grown

*im going to fast forward this*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malaysia Pov

Hey guys wassup? Anyways it's bin years since I've talked to Quan and or seen him. He sees the kid since in a while but they don't really fuck with him especially Nykara. They only see him in their birthdays, holidays, or if Ben and them choose to come get them a em carry them over there. I don't force them to do anything they don't want to do, I don't talk down on him and still to this day I'm still tryna get Nykara to talk to her dad and stop acting the way she is. Nykaras 17 and Ermias is 16 yes I know I'm old as hell actually not really im only... fuck all that I ain't gonna tell y'all my age. Right now the kids are at Quans house I actually gotta go get the I'm a mom cause Ben is busy.

"Yo boss Marcus came up short on his run again. I don't know what his nigga is doing with the money but he isn't to be trusted." Drew said.

"This is the third time." I said as I looked at him.

"Give me the go and I'll handle this nigga." He looked at me.

I sat there and thought for a minute cause Drew has a fucked up temper. "Handle it." I said as I got up. "Get me my money Drew." I said as I left.

I know what your thinking boss? Your money? What the fuck are you doing. Well I turned to the streets something I said I'll never do but I found a liking to it.

*At Quans house*

When I pulled up I heard cursing and screaming which caused me to go inside. When I headed inside all I saw was Ermias on the ground and blood, Nykara fighting Jahir and La'taysia about to put her hand on my daughter.

"I dare you to do it I'll blow your fucking head off." I told her as I broke them up. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked Nykara.

"This bitch ass nigga punched Ermias." She said as she got Ermias up off the ground and looked at his face.

"Jahir why are you putting your hands on my son?" I looked at him.

"Bitch fuck you and yo son." He spit on me.

I laughed at him. "Jahir your just a kid but I'll still beat yo ass why the fuck did you put yo hand on my son I ain't gone ask again." I said.

"I wish you would touch my son I'll lay ya ass out on this floor." La'taysia looked at me.

I looked at her and laughed I didn't even recognized this bitch... yeah it's bin that long. "Ermias baby what happened?" I asked Ermias.

"He was disrespecting you and Nykara so I disrespected Mircale and he got all mad and shit and laid his hand on me." Ermias said.

"Ahhhh ok ok." I said as I looked at Jahir.

"Disrespect me how ya want but keep my daughters name out ya mouth." I told him. "Kids let's go." I said.

"Or else what?" He said as he took a step closer to me.

I pulled out my gun and fired at his ear but I made sure the bullet didn't hit him. "Or else I'll I'll make sure you die very slowly." I smiled.

As we were about to leave Quan and everyone else came running in here. When he saw me he looked like he saw a ghost.

"What the fuck happened in here who the fuck fired the gun." Ben looked at all of us.

"I did."I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"What the fuck happened to your face Ermias." Malysha was pissed.