You, Me, Us

Quans pov

It was 2 in the morning and I was woken up from Mals cries. She's bin having really bad pains lately but when she went to the hospital the doctor told her she was fine, that it's nothing serious. They gave her some pills and sent her home. It's bin going on for about a week now. I sat up in bed then rubbed the sleep out my eyes, after I caught myself I went to go check on her. Everyone's bin sleeping at her house just cause well Malysha them hardly ever sees her anymore. As I made it to the door Ben was also there he must've heard her.

"I got it bro you go get some rest." I told him.

"You sure?" He asked tired as hell.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said as I yawned.

"Ight." He said as he headed back to his room.

Ben and I would take turns going to check on her. Sometimes I just wouldn't hear her so he'll go see what's wrong and vice versa. When I walked into her room I saw her on the edge of her bed holding her stomach.

"Mal?" I called her.

"I'm fine Quan go back to bed please." She sniffed.

"You don't sound fine Mal." I told her as I walked to her and sat next to her.

"I'm really fine." Her voice cracked.

"No you're not Mal now show me where does it hurt." I told her as she took my hand and rested it on her stomach.

The baby was kicking up a damn storm in there. I know that shit was hurting, don't get me wrong she loves when the baby kicks but it begins to hurt at some point and she's already in pain so it's bad.

"Lay down." I told her as I helped her lay down.

"It hurts Quan." She sniffed.

"I know my love I know." I told her as I kissed her stomach and rubbed it hoping it'll calm the baby down.

Malaysia don't believe to much in taking pills while pregnant so she just takes the pain. I know that it's bad for her to endure so much pain so I make her take the pills here and there.

"Please stop hurting mommy and go to sleep." I whispered to her stomach as I rubbed it and yawn.

"Quan please just go back to sleep you're tired." She told me.

"I'm fine Mal." I told her.

"No you're not you're tired Quan." She said as she sniffed. "I promise you I'll be fine."

"Mal I'm not going anywhere if you still gonna be in pain."I yawned. "I'm fine I'll stay until the baby calms down and you can get some rest." I told her as I laid down then rested my head on her stomach and hugged her waist. I did this for all of her pregnancies it was a comfort for me.

When I did that she played in my hair and the baby immediately calmed down. I kissed her stomach once more and fell asleep right there.

*the next morning*

I was woken from Mal tapping me. "I have to pee." She told me causing me to get up off her.

When I got up she got up then headed to the bathroom. I rubbed the sleep out my eyes then got up and stretched. After a couple minutes she appeared back in the room and sat on her bed.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She gave me a weak ass smile.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Positive." She nodded.

"Hey." Ben said as he appeared in the room with Ji'Dani.

"Hi." She looked at them.