Ashamed

Mals POV

I woke up from a sharp pain with blood all over the bed and Quan in a chair fast asleep. I cried out in pain as I tried to wake him up.

"Q-Quan." I called out to him. His ass did not budge. "Quan!" I screamed as I cried. He jumped out of his sleep then looked at me.

When he looked at me then looked at all the blood he got up the got me up. He was hesitant to touch me but, unwrapped my bandage then looked at the wound. When he looked at it tears began to fall, he wiped his face then sniffed. He picked me up then carried me into the bathroom. He turned on the shower then set it on warm. He helped me get in then he helped me bathe myself. When I was done he helped me out then I dried off my skin. He lotioned my skin then got me some clothes. Before I got dressed he cleaned my wound then wrapped it up. After he did that he helped me get dressed.

"Thank you." I said as I began to brush my teeth.

He stood up against the wall as I brushed my teeth

"What?" I asked.

He just shook his head as his eyes got watery. "C'mon Quan what?" I asked again.

"I hurt you Mal I laid my hands on you." He sniffed. "Looking at you just reminds me of what I did to you and I feel fucking terrible. Now because of me look at you, Mal I didn't mean to hurt you." He said as his tears began to fall.

"Quan cut it out I told you I'm ok and I know you didn't mean to Dante and Ben already explained it. Quan stop crying I'm fine." I told him as I finished up brushing my teeth then I looked at him.

"Mal I don't care if they explained it to you that shit still gave me no right to put my hands on you. You're not ok Mal you're hurt and it's because of me! I did this I caused this pain." He cried.

"Quan look at me." I told him as I limped over to him.

He refused to look at me he kept his head down as he cried. I lifted his head and made him look at me. I wiped his tears and looked him in the eyes. "Stop crying I'll be ok, it's ok I promise stop it." I said to him.

He stared at me as he looked me in the eyes. "Quan." I called him. "Stop it." I told him.

"Mal I can't! And not even sorry can fix this shit I feel so fucking stupid so fucking retarded! How could I do that to you? I should've caught myself, I should've stopped myself. Never in a million years would I try to put my hands on you it never crossed my mind." As he carried on ranting I kissed him and he kissed me back.

I rested my hands on his cheeks as I kissed him then after a couple minutes I looked him in the eyes. "I'm ok." I told him as I pecked his lips.

"You're not." He said as he picked me up then carried me back into the room. He carefully laid me on the bed then walked out the room.

I sighed to myself then texted Ben to come here, after about 5 minutes he appeared in the room.

"Wassup? You ok?" He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine it's Quan that's not ok. He's beating himself up about the situation and crying non stop, Ben, he's so mad at what he did and I keep trying to tell him I'm ok but he won't believe me. Last night he slept in the chair wouldn't get in the bed, he's afraid to touch me, and he can't even look at me Ben." I sighed.

"I know Mal." Ben looked at me. "I know because the first time we found out about this...it was Dante he took it out on. He went an entire month and couple days avoiding Dante. Couldn't look at him, couldn't speak to him, was afraid to touch him, he was ashamed of what he did. He apologized and cried non stop, crazy thing is he didn't even hurt Dante, he just roughed him up a bit and slammed him against the wall. But, because he put his hands on him and saw how afraid Dante was he beat himself up about it. It didn't matter how many times Dante told him that he was ok that he was fine Quan still didn't care. He hurt someone close to him when he didn't mean to."Ben explained to me.