What now

Malaysia's pov

   As I made breakfast there was a knock at the door. I went to go get it and it was the crew so I let them in and went back to what I was doing.

   "Wassup." Sam said.

    "Nun much wassup." I looked at them as I set the table.

     "Oh nothing we just came to see how you doing after yesterday. Especially Nykara and Ermias." Malysha said.

   When she said that the kids came walking up in here making a whole lot of noise.

      "Yoo what's with all the noise?" I looked at them.

      "Sorry momma." Ermias kissed my cheek.

        "Morning momma." Nykara kissed my cheek.

       "That's better." I smiled  so made everyone's plate.

      "You guys good?" Ben asked them.

      "We straight." They said.

       "So that means y'all coming to your fathers kick back?" Ben asked.

        "We said we straight we never said we fucking with him." Nykara looked at him.

       "Nykara come on he is sad as a motherfucka over there. He would really appreciate if you guys come please." Ben said.

       "Ok cool." Nykara shrugged.

      "Thank you." Ben said.

    When he said that here was another knock at the door. I got up and answered the door and it was Amira.

     "Hi momma." She smiled as she hugged me.

     "Hi baby." I hugged her back then shut the door. "Nykara is in the kitchen c'mon." I said as she followed me into the kitchen.

    She sat down on Nykaras lap and gave her a kiss. "Hi baby." She smiled.

    "Hi my love." Nykara smiled.

   "Hold up hold up hold up girl you gay??!" Dante was surprised.

    "Yeah." Nyakra smiled.

"I knew it!" Ben yelled which caused everyone to laugh.

     "Anyways you hungry baby?" I asked Amira.

    "No thanks momma I just came over to see Nykara before I leave for my trip." She said as she got up.

    "Alright love." I smiled as I washed the dishes and clean the kitchen.

    "I forgot that was today." Nykara said as she got up.

    "Yeah but it's only for a week." Amira smiled.

   "Amma miss you." Nykara said as she wrapped her arms around ha waist and looked at her.

   "I'm gonna miss you too baby." Amira said as she kissed her and yes Nykara did kiss her back.

   They been kissing for a minute before Nykara pulled away. "What about me yeen gone miss me? That's why both y'all asses ugly bro." Ermias  mugged them.

   "Ermias you know Amma miss yo lil ugly ass." Amira laughed.

   "I look like yo girlfriend so that mean ha ass ugly too." He smiled.

     "Nahh my baby fine."Amira pecked Nykaras lips. "Amma call you later ok baby?" She looked at Nykara.

    "Ight baby have fun and be safe."Nykara told her.