I

The Sister Part I

Third Person's Point Of View

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Hermione finally finds the spell to temporarily raise the dead. Who they were raising? Lily Potter. Why? Because of the dreams that Harry has been getting.

Hermione, using her wand, casts the spell and blue and white bursts of light and energy appear, swirling around the room. A few seconds later, the lights disappear and Lily Potter stands in their place.

"Hello, my darling."

Lily smiles and Harry can't help, but, smile back at his Mother. He then remembers what he summoned her for and steps forward, Ron and Hermione staying right behind him.

"Mum, I've been having dreams-"

Harry starts, but, before he could finish, Lily interrupts him.

"I know, my darling."

She says, her face losing it's smile. Harry frowns and folds his arms across his chest.

"How do you know?"

He asks and she sighs, glancing down at her feet briefly before looking Harry in the eye.

"Let's sit down, Harry. We need to discuss something."

Lily says before making her way to the sofa in The Burrow and sitting down. Harry, Ron and Hermione follow after her, Harry sitting down beside Lily and Ron and Hermione taking the two chairs. Lily turns to Harry.

"Firstly, I need you to understand that I loved your Father. One night, we had a huge argument about my family. I stormed out and happened to bump into Tom Riddle. One thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together. Well, the next day, I made up with your Father. Next we knew, I was pregnant with twins. When I gave birth, I told your Father about Tom and after some tests, we found that only you belonged to your Father. The other baby was Tom's. But, your Father and I decided to go into hiding. That's when Voldemort was born. We hid for a good year before he found us. That night, he had the baby stolen from the house and murdered your Father and I, but, harmed himself in the process. You and your Sister were the only ones to survive that night."

Lily explains and Harry gasps loudly, his eyes widening at his Mother's words.

"My Sister?"

He asks in disbelief, turning to his two friends to see them just as shocked as he is. He turns back to his Mother and sighs.

"Where is she?"

He asks.

"After our deaths, Sirius took the blame for telling Voldemort where we were and got himself put in Azkaban... Where he found her. She was raised by himself and Bellatrix Lastrange. When Voldemort rose to power, he freed her, but, she went into hiding. We don't know where she is."

Lily explains and Harry nods, turning to Hermione.

"Do you know a spell that can locate her?"