XXXVI

The Sister Part XXXVI

Third Person Point Of View:

One Week Later:

It's been a week since Angel left with the Professor and things were quiet, a bit too quiet for everyone as they've grown accustomed to the hectic life since meeting the littlest Riddle.

It was on the seventh day of Angel's departure that the gang heard the rumours that were spreading quickly through the magical community.

The rumours were of a Werewolf, an ex follower of Lord Voldemort himself, gathering up Death Eaters who were in hiding to recruit them to his growing army.

This Wolf was responsible for the turning of other Wolves, such as the late Remus Lupin and the current William Weasley, otherwise known as Bill.

The Werewolf is Fenrir Greyback.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

One Week Later:

The rumours were getting worse. So worse that Hermione has had to increase security at the centre that Tom Riddle is in.

The new rumours were that Fenrir Greyback was attempting to kill Tom Riddle once and for all to ensure that he would come out the Alpha male.

He's yet to learn of Angel's newfound position, but, there was worry that when he did, she would become his new target.

What better way to prove that you are somebody to be feared and worshipped than to kill the very person that turned Lord Voldemort into a Muggle?

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

One Week Later:

The worst has happened. Greyback has found out about Angel and raided Weasley Wizard Wheezes, The Burrow, Harry and Ginny's house and Ron and Hermione's house looking for her.

Harry had no way of contacting Angel to warn her that when she returns in just over a weeks time, she could be walking into a trap.

As much as none of them wanted to admit it, Angel is the only person powerful enough to stop Greyback and she was desperately needed.

So, Fred, George, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Percy, Bill, Fleur and Victoire were all hold up at The Burrow, hoping that it would be the safest place for them all.

And it was... For a week.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

One Week Later:

Fenrir Greyback concluded that the best way to draw Angel out of hiding would be to attack the very people that she would die for.

So, with a small army of about nine Death Eaters at his side, he raided The Burrow where they all were.

Everyone was trapped, with no way of calling for help.

Thankfully, Angel and the Professor were on their way back after four weeks away, teaching Angel everything.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Angel's Point Of View:

Angel's Outfit Below: