II

The Sister Part II

One Week Later

Angelica's Point Of View

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Angelica's Outfit

It's been about a week since I moved into The Burrow

It's been about a week since I moved into The Burrow. Not much has happened. Harry has been working at some school during the day and spending time with me during the night. Hermione has been working at some government building all week and only comes home at night times too. The only people that have been in The Burrow all week are Molly, Ron and Ginny. Apparently, Arthur works at the same government building and George doesn't live at The Burrow, he lives above his shop.

Today is Saturday and nobody is working today. I was sat in the living room reading a book about Muggles when Harry walked in.

"Hey. Me, Ginny, Ron and Hermione are going to help George out in the store today. Do you wanna come?"

Harry asks me, but, I hesitate, frowning deeply, causing Harry to frown also.

"What's wrong?"

He asks and I sigh, shutting the book I was reading.

"It's just... I don't think that George would want the Daughter of the guy that is responsible for the death of his Brother in the store that he shared with him."

I say and Harry sighs.

"That's nonsense. He doesn't blame you for what happened to his Brother. Your Father's actions don't define you."

He says, reassuring me. I nod and stand up, watching him smile.

Just then, the others enter the room.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

The Sister (Harry Potter/George Weasley) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara