VII

The Sister Part VII

Angelica's Point Of View

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Angelica's Outfit

George happily takes my hand and apparates us to Hogsmeade, where he is taking me on our date

"I didn't wanna say in front of those nosy buggers at the house, but, you look beautiful, Angel."

George says and my face heats up as he leads us the town.

"Thank you. I like that colour on you."

I compliment him and he thanks me with a smile and I know at that moment that George smiling is my favourite sight.

He leads us to the far end of the town to a small pub called The Three Broomsticks. We walk inside and a man immediately greets George from where he stood behind the bar.

"George! Good to see you, Son! Take a seat with your lady friend and I'll be right over."

The man smiles and gestures to the back of the pub and George nods.

"Thanks, Hanstool."

We make our way to the back and George pulls out a chair for me. I thank him and sit down. George sits opposite me after draping his jacket over his chair.

"I hope this is okay."

George asks and I shrug, looking around at the quaint building.

"It's great. Although, I don't have any other preferences, so, you're lucky."

I say and George chuckles and looks up as Hanstool comes over to us. He is carrying two drinks. One is a butterbeer and the other is pumpkin juice, mine and George's favourite drinks.

"Thanks, mate. We'll have Fred and I's usual."

The man nods and leaves us alone again. I frown and look back at George.

"That sounds... Dangerous."

I say, referring to George's meal of choice. He laughs and I smile at the sound.

"Nah, don't worry, it's just a pie with mash potatoes and vegetables."

He says and I nod, my mind at ease. A few minutes later, our food arrives and I still, even after all the time I've been here have to bit by tongue to stop myself from asking him what he wants in return for my meal.

However, he quickly retreats and I'm grateful. George, however, is frowning at me.

"Is this too much for you? We can go?"