XIV

The Sister Part XIV

Angelica's Point Of View:

Continued From Part XIII:

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Harry's voice sounded muffled as he spoke with Lucius Malfoy. My head is foggy. Since Malfoy's story, I didn't know what to say or how to react. I was just told the story of my entire life by a stranger who I've never met before. I take a seat, halting the voices in the room.

"Explain to me EXACTLY how he can come back."

I demand and Malfoy sighs, obviously not liking people talking to him in such manner. The elf runs back in, carrying a glass of whiskey and hands it to Malfoy, who snatches it and shoos her away. She flees the room and I sigh.

"So much like your Father. He had no patience either. Now, your Father, The Dark Lord, included in the spell that he would be able to return at the very moment that you feel an indescribable boost of emotion, be it happiness, sadness, anger or pride. At that very moment, he will return."

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

George kept staring at me the whole time that I was serving customers, worried that if he takes his eye off of me, I'll spiral. However, I'm glad that he is hovering. No offence to Harry, but, right now, George is the only person stopping me from having a full breakdown.

"I love you, George. Thank you for hovering."

I smile, guiding George's head down to mine and connecting our lips. He immediately responds and pulls me closer to his body. A clearing of someones throat causes us to break apart. An old lady waits to be served and I clear my throat and move around the counter to restock the shelves. 

I'm  going to be okay, because I know that I will always have George and Harry at my side.

As I pick up the new stock, a woman enters the store. She looks similar to Bella and it clicks that this is Bella's Sister, Narcissa. She looks out of place and slightly afraid, which only confuses me. With a frown, I place the box of stock down and make my way over to her.

"Narcissa."

I say and she looks shocked that I knew of her.

"Angelica. May I speak with you? Privately."

She asks, looking around the store, making sure that we weren't being watched. I nod and gesture for her to follow me. We sneak past George, who surprisingly doesn't notice us given the influx of customers. I take her to the back room and close the door.

"What do you wanna talk about? Your Husband was pretty clear."

I say and she nods, bowing her head slightly and I frown, deciding to take a seat opposite her.

"My Husband can be literal at times, only telling people what they need to know. However, he left out a detail in his story, a huge one at that. What he failed to mention is that when your Father returns, he will return without powers. Whatever powers that he had left are inside of you and that's where they'll stay when he returns. He will be, for lack of a better term, a Muggle."

She explains and I am completely gobsmacked. My Father will return a Muggle?

"Also, he will appear as the man that he was before he became Voldemort. He will simply be Tom Riddle, only powerless."

I cannot believe what I'm hearing. I eye her warily.

"Why should I believe you? Or your Husband?"

I question her and she sighs, avoiding all eye contact with me. 

"Because my family, my Husband, my Sister and I, are the ones that helped him with the spell. He needed pure blood from those loyal to him. We obliged."

She tells me and I stand up, glaring down at her. She is one part of the reason why I ended up growing up on a prison island. I feel so angry. My blood feels like it's boiling and I need to stop myself feeling so angry. I need George and Harry. I shut my eyes tightly and focus on Harry and George. I focus on them. Suddenly, I hear a gasp and I open my eyes to see George and Harry standing in front of me.

"How did-?"

"You tell us."

George says and my eyes widen in surprise. Did I just teleport them here using my mind?

"I understand that I am your least favorite person right now, Angelica, but, I can tell you what powers you have, how to use them and why you can practice magic without a wand, whereas your Father, the most powerful being to ever live, could not."

Narcissa offers and I nod.

"Okay, but, first, I want you to tell them exactly what you told me."

I tell her and she nods and I sigh in relief. Maybe now I can learn more about how to control my powers. I need to stop my Father coming back at all costs.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡