XXIX

The Sister Part XXIX

Continued From Part XXVIII:

Angel's Point Of View:

Now that I am staring at my Father, I can't help, but, realise that only myself and my Mother have had the pleasure of seeing him as the man he was before darkness overtook him, before he became Voldemort. Now, here he stands before me, back to the man that I knew, only, without powers. He was a Muggle now. Hardly innocent, I know, but, defenceless. That thought kept flowing through my head as I watched Molly, Arthur, Hermione, Ron and George all point their wands at him. Narcissa stood in the corner, fear overtaking her completely. Before I could comprehend what I was doing, I jumped in front of my Father, acting like a magical shield as Arthur and George threw curses toward him.

"Wait!"

I exclaim and all heads turn to me, shocked that I was protecting the very person that I threatened to send to hell moments before. They don't lower their wands, but, don't throw anymore curses at him either, so, I nod at them in thanks.

"I'm not protecting him. He's hardly innocent, but, he is a Muggle now. Killing him is still murder and a one way ticket to Azkaban."

I say and this time, all wands are lowered, but, their guards are still up. I don't blame them for that, but, I am grateful that they trust me enough to listen to me. I finally lower my hands and feel comfortable enough to step away from my Father. I turn to him.

"You're a Muggle now. I will kill you if I have to. I have no problem going back to the place that I grew up in."

I warn him, not really knowing if I was capable of killing him if I had to. I talk big, but, my actions are what define the type of person you are.

"However, just because you are a Muggle now, doesn't excuse the horrible things that you have done. You need to be judged for them. Call the Aurors."

I say and Narcissa flees from the room, obviously glad to be far away from my Father as possible. I take a deep breath as I try to work out why he is so silent and is still standing in the same spot when he knows the Aurors are on their way. When he moves to take a seat on the bed, everyone flinches. Lacking better judgement, I join him. He looks surprised, as does everybody else.

"I'm sorry."

The room grows eerily quiet as his words, none of them expecting them. I spot Narcissa, Lucius and Draco hovering by the door, but, my main priority right now was getting answers.

"You're so apologetic right now, but, when you were in my head, you were so detached and hateful. What's changed?"

"The House Of Gaunt. I went to them after you were born. I told them who I was. I met my Mother's side of the family. I told them about you. They stuck so much dark magic inside of me and sent me back in time to get more from Salazar Slytherin. When I returned, I was different. I hated the new me, but, I wasn't allowed to stop. Yes, I am the rightful heir to Slytherin and a relative of The House Of Gaunt, but, I wasn't evil. Until I was."

"You went to them for help, but, they just wanted revenge on your Father and his family."

I say and he nods, lowering his head. I actually reach for his hand and grab it, causing him to raise his head. The room was stone quiet.

"Over time, the power went to my head. I forgot what I was fighting for. I just wanted power."

He says and I sigh. That's when Aurors storm the room, all defensive and ready to kill whoever got in the way. It was at that moment that I knew my Father would never get a fair trail. Standing up, I stand in front of my Father.

"Move, girl!"

One Auror says and I glare at him. I raise my hand and he goes flying into the wall opposite us. I count four more Aurors.

"Back off! I called you here for help, not to harm him."

I snap, but, they were not listening. I know that if I let my Father go with them, I'll never see him again.

"Step away from the criminal! Or we'll move you!" 

Another Auror says and I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I focus all of my magic into my hands before reopening my eyes.

"Wands."

All remaining Aurors wands fly from their grips and over to me. Once in my hands, I chant again, focusing my magic once more.

"Incendio."

They all burst into flames and the Aurors back away slightly. Raising both hands, they all go flying into opposite directions and I turn to face George.

"I love you. Please tell Harry the same. I need to prove that my Father acted under influence. Only then, can I return. Thank you all for everything."

I say before grabbing my Father's hand and disapparating us away.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡