LXXI

The Sister Part LXXI

One Week Later:

Third Person Point Of View:

It has been a week. One week since Delphini landed in the middle of the flat. One week since Angel was last seen.

Rafiele was overjoyed to hold Delphini in his arms. The Pack was happy to have their Pack member back.

George was gutted when Delphini told him about Angel's deal. He had all, but, moved into The Burrow where his Mother has been helping him with the twins.

The week was up today, but, Angel didn't feel relieved, because after what she's seen and done, she'll never be the same.

A man appears in front of Angel, still dressed in his prison outfit from the Muggle world. Apparently, world's blur down in Hell and magical and Muggle mix.

"Why were you in prison?"

Angel asks the man, gazing into his eyes while using her power of persuasion, her voice monotone. The man frowns.

"I murdered my Wife and kid."

He says, his voice holding no emotion. Angel nods and grabs his arm, dragging him over to one of the doors.

"Jump in."

She says and opens the door. The man nods and jumps through the door and into the hot flames. His screams fade away as Angel slams the door closed. She let's out a huge sigh as Lucifer appears.

"I have to say, Angelica, I thought you'd crack under pressure by day two. But, I'm impressed."

He tells her with a smirk and Angel nods, her mind flashing back to the dozens of people that she's sent to their doom.

"You have fulfilled your end of the deal. The stake has been destroyed. You may go home. Come back for a visit anytime. I could use a torturer like you."

He says, waving his hand. Angel disappears, reappearing in the middle of the flat. Immediately, the gasps of Fred and Angelina is all she could hear. She noticed how quiet it is up here, compared to down there.

"Angel! Are you okay?"

Angelina.

"I'm gonna get George."

Fred.

"Shower."

Is all Angel says before dragging her feet down the hall to the bathroom. The duo watch on in concern before eyeing each other. Fred nods and disapparates to get George.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Meanwhile, in The Burrow, George is sat at the dining table, feeding Sirius while Molly sits opposite him feeding Freddie. They are using the last of Angel's breast milk.

Suddenly, Fred appears right in front of them both and George frowns at his Brother's facial expression.

"George! It's Angel! She's back!"

George's eyes widen and he shoots up from his seat. He turns to his Mother.

"Mum, can you look after the twins, please?"

He asks and she nods and George thanks her and hands her Sirius before turning back to Fred. He nods and they both disapparate back to the flat.

They both land in the living area and Angelina approaches them.