XVII

The Sister Part XVII

Third Person Point Of View:

One Week Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

Walking hand in hand with George down Diagon Alley, Angel took in the many different stores and wondered what each of their owners inspiration was to open each respective store. 

They soon reach a store named Ollivanders and Angel stops, frowning as she peers in the window to see a child with her Mother, getting her wand. She frowns and George notices this, pulling her along with him to the store and inside.

Angel was curious about what wand she would be gifted if she needed a wand to do magic. George opened the door for the child and her Mother and they exited the store. The woman thanked George and he tipped his head and closed the door after her. 

Mr Ollivander turned at the presence of another customer in his store and his eyes widened and he froze upon seeing Angel standing before him, the Daughter of The Dark Lord, the Daughter of He Who Must Not Be Named, the Daughter of Lord Voldemort.

"Good evening, Mr Ollivander. I don't need a new wand today, thankfully, but, Angel here was just curious about which wand she would be given if she needed one to do magic."

Mr Ollivander nodded, but, turned to retreat back behind the counter, must to George's confusion.

"I know who Miss Riddle is, Mr Weasley. I've been waiting for her to visit me since I learnt of her special ability. Were you aware that only one other person in the world could practice magic without a wand? That person also happens to be a Riddle."

Angel frowns at this and approaches the counter. 

"Really? Who was it?"

She asks and Mr Ollivander has a grim look on his face as he answers the girl.

"Merope Gaunt. Your Paternal Grandmother."

Angel gasps while George remains silent.

"She also had another ability. She could take control of any Witch or Wizard's wand without retaliation from that wand. Maybe you share that same ability?"

The old man wonders and disappears into the shelves of wands, returning moments later with an armful of them. He places them onto the counter and opens each one, standing back once the task was complete and gestures to the set.

"Please, humour an old man."

He asks and Angel nods, taking the first wand from the set. Deciding to keep it simple, she points the wand at the dim lamp and chants.

"Lumos!" 

The lamp brightens immediately and stays contently in the young girl's grip. She gasps and places it back into the box before reaching for the next.

"Aguamenti!"

Water sprays from the wand tip and just as the last wand, it stays in her grasp. She works her way through the wands.

"šaut bultiņu!"

"Avis!"

Placing the last wand back into it's box, Angel turns to George.

"Can I borrow your wand?"

She asks and immediately, he hands over his wand. She turns to Mr Ollivander to explain her motives.