LV

The Sister Part LV

Angel's Point Of View:

Two Months Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

Bill winces, dropping his hands with the strike pads on them

Bill winces, dropping his hands with the strike pads on them. He bends over and takes a deep breath. I frown at him in amusement and watch as he struggles with removing the pads from his hands.

"Hey. Whose training who here?"

I ask, chuckling as I offer him my hand. He takes it and stands up straight. I reach for the strike pads.

"Maybe you should be training me."

He says, grabbing his water bottle as I put the pads back in their spot. I nod jokingly and reach for my own bottle, although, mine is filled with blood. Regular blood stops me from craving it elsewhere.

"Well, I'll have mercy on you. I'll ask Raf to train with me in future."

I say and Bill sighs in relief, sending me a grateful smile. I giggle and make my way out of the gym with Bill following eagerly behind me.

"Hey, I have to go. I promised to take Fleur and Victorie to the aquarium. I'll see you later."

Bill says, placing his hand onto my shoulder. I nod and watch as he jogs off. I make my way into the toilets to disapparate back to Diagon Alley. Bill and I were currently training in a gym in the Muggle world.

I land outside of the store and make my way inside with a smile. Fred was showing a new product to a bunch of kids, Val and Angelina were serving customers and George was putting new stock on the shelves.

I make my way over to George with a smile. I wrap my arms around his waist from behind and kiss his neck. Well, the best I could on tippy toes.

"Hi, baby."

I coo and he turns in my hold and smiles down at me before catching my lips with his. I smile.

"Hey, you. Are you ready?"

He asks, but, I shake my head and look down at my outfit.

"Let me change first."

I say, kissing him again before making my way up to the flat, waving to Angelina and Val on my way up. George and I were going ring shopping for our big day in just under a month.