XXXIX

The Sister Part XXXIX

Angel's Point Of View:

The next morning, I'm brought out of my sleep by fingers gently stroking themselves through my hair.

With a smile, I sleepily open my eyes, the sunlight peering down on me, causing me to groan and turn over, immediately seeing George's bare chest.

"Morning."

He grins and I scoff, covering my mouth when a yawn escapes it. 

Suddenly, the bedroom door opens and Fred strolls in. I quickly move to cover myself up and George glares at his twin Brother.

"Fred, seriously! Get out!"

Fred sniggers, rolling his eyes while plopping himself down onto the bed. I move just in time and George sighs in frustration.

"Wow, for someone just been laid, you're very uptight. Anyway, the store is opening soon." 

Fred says before jumping up and quickly leaving the room before George could retaliate. Instead, George reaches behind him for his pillow and launches it in Fred's direction. It obviously misses him and lands by the door.

"We better get up."

I say, covering my body with the sheet before getting out of the bed.

George follows suit, slipping his boxers on. I glance towards him and gasp in shock horror.

"Oh, my God! George, I am so sorry! Let me heal you."

I panic and rush over to him. He frowns and catches my arms before I could heal him.

"What are you talking about?"

He asks and I sigh and lead him over to the full length mirror by his dresser and turn him around.

Scratches that had dried blood on them, going from his shoulder blades to the bottom of his spine.

I did this to him.

"I'm so sorry, George!"

I say, not knowing what else to say. He stares at his marks for a few more seconds before turning to me.

"Hey, you have nothing to be sorry for. I gave as good as I got it seems."

He says with a chuckle and I slap his chest with a grunt.

Turning his back to face me, I place my hands over his marks and concentrate. A low yellow glow emits from my hands and over his marks. I remove my hands when the glow disappears. 

The marks had gone. 

George frowns and shows his back to the mirror again to see that the marks had gone. His face holds a look of shock.

"Thanks."

He says, turning to me. I nod and kiss him before leaving to get dressed.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Angel's Outfit Below: