LVIII

The Sister Part LVIII

Angel's Point Of View:

The Next Day:

I groan and open my eyes. I don't see George beside me and I frown.

He is always the last to rise, second to Ron, of course.

I sit up in bed and my eyes land on the open box containing my crown and I smile.

A Vampire Queen. Obviously, that means more responsibility, but, I don't mind.

The door opens and I turn my head to see George entering, carrying a tray.

"Hey. Look who's awake."

He smiles, approaching the bed where he places the tray onto my lap.

On a plate were two pancakes, streaky bacon, scrambled eggs and syrup.

Beside the plate was a bowl which contained a fruit salad.

I also had a glass of orange juice and a mug of tea.

"Thank you, Georgie. You made this?"

I ask him skeptically and he snorts, standing from the bed in just his boxers, mind you.

"The drinks, yes, but, Mum owled the food over."

He clarifies and I nod and pick up my fork as George pulls a suitcase down from on top of the wardrobe.

I frown and shove a piece of bacon into my mouth.

"What're you doing?"

I ask and George turns, sending me a grin as he lifts the suitcase onto the bed and opens it.

"Well, Fred and Angelina are looking after the store for the next two weeks while we have our honeymoon."

He says and my eyes widen.

Given everything, I just assumed that we wouldn't have a honeymoon.

"Where are we going?"

I ask him, cutting into my pancake.

"My extended family own a cottage not that far away. We have it to ourselves for two weeks."

He says and I send him a smile. I nod and pop a piece of mango into my mouth.

"That sound perfect. I really didn't feel like traipsing all over the globe sightseeing."

I say and he chuckles and nods.

"I know you wouldn't."

He says and I hum and take a piece of bacon and offer it to him.

I guess we are having a honeymoon for two weeks.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Angel's Outfit Below: