LVII

The Sister Part LVII

Continued From Part LVI:

Angel's Point Of View:

Mature Content Ahead!:

"Welcoming Mr and Mrs Riddle-Weasley!"

Arthur announces into his wand as George and I walk hand-in-hand into the store. Our guests stand upon seeing us and applaud. We walk through the sea of people to make it to our table. Once we were seated, I took the time to admire the decor.

Our theme is orange, white and black. Harry and Ginny had lilac, white and black. Hermione had said that her and Ron's theme was red, white and black while Luna and Neville's was blue, white and black. It's nice that each of us had a different main colour, but, kept neutral undertones.

I noticed my Dad, Annette, my Mum, Sirius, Molly, Arthur, Harry, Ginny and baby James all stood gathered, conversing. It was certainly a sight to behold. Ginny handed a smiling James to my Mum, who was happy to receive him.

Fred, Angelina, Luna, Neville and Seamus were laughing about something which seemed to earn an eye roll from Angelina, causing me to smile.

Bill, Fluer, Delphini, Percy and the oldest Brother, Charlie, all stood in a circle, having what looked to be a deep conversation.

Our other guests mingled with each other and even joined other groups as everyone had a good time.

The time soon came for George and I's first dance. Arthur got his wand out again.

"Everybody clear the floor! It's time for the first dance."

The floor clears in seconds and George leads me over to the middle.

Our Muggle song, All I Need by Within Temptation began to play and I brought my arms up to around George's neck and his landed on my waist as we swayed.

"Today couldn't have gone better. It's just as I imagined. My Dad walking me down the aisle, my Mum watching on and my Brother doing the ceremony. Thank you."

I say and he smiles and brings his forehead against mine. One of my hands moves to his cheek and the other to his chest while his stay where they are.

"I wanted this day to be special. It was a big day. Not just for us, but, it proved that other species and bloodlines can unite."

He says and I nod and place my head on his chest, one of my hands in his and the other still on his chest.

When the song finished, everyone applauded while we kissed. When we pulled away, my Dad stood beside us.

"Molly has just firmly reminded me that we are to have a 'Father, Daughter' dance."

He says and I notice that others were watching on. I nod with a smile and he takes George's place.

"I'm going to find my Mum. She seems to have forgotten about the 'Mother, Son' dance."

George says before disappearing. As a new song starts up, other couples join us on the floor.

I place on hand on my Dad's shoulder and the other in his own.

"Thank you for what you did with Mum and Sirius. It couldn't have been easy for you to see them."