XV

The Sister Part XV

Angelica's Point Of View:

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡      ⚡      ⚡

Narcissa explained everything to Harry and George yesterday and promised to come to The Burrow today to show me how to control my powers and exactly what powers I have since nobody ever showed me or explained anything to me

George asked Ron and Ginny to run the store today while he, Harry and Hermione stay with me while I learn everything. They happily agreed. Arthur went to work as usual and Molly decided that she didn't want to be home when Narcissa came, so, she went to the store with Ron and Ginny and was going to be in George's flat until we were finished.   

"Hey, Sweetheart, are you okay?"

I smile and turn at the sound of George's voice. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring my chest to his. He takes over and brings his lips down to mine. Sighing in content, I move my arms down to his middle and rest my head against his chest with a smile.

"Thank you for being here. Without you and Harry, I don't know where I'd be."

I say and George smiles and rests his head on top of mine. Suddenly, Harry appears and behind him, Hermione stands shyly, a notepad and pen clutched in her grasp.

"Sorry. Is she here yet?" 

I ask Harry and as he was about to shake his head, the sound of a disapparation can be heard from outside The Burrow. Harry and George go to check if it's who we are expecting and Hermione and I stand beside each other waiting. 

Seconds later, Harry appears, behind him are George and Narcissa. I let out a breath that I never realised I was holding and approach the trio, Hermione right behind me.

"We can't be in here. When you start practising your powers, you need an open space and not a family home where things can be destroyed."

She says and Harry nods, reaching over to me to place his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure that you want to go through with this? Whatever happens regarding Voldemort isn't your fault."

He says, trying to reassure me. However, when I lock eyes with Narcissa, she has a knowing look in her eyes.

"You've been hearing him, haven't you?"

She asks and all wild eyes turn to me, Harry's hand dropping from my shoulder and the atmosphere becoming tense and unsure.

"When I turned eighteen, I started hearing a voice in my head. A deep, evil voice. It was telling me to do unspeakable things. That's why I isolated myself in Godric's Hollow, that seemed to be the only thing that made the voice less overbearing. When you found me, the voice stopped altogether... Until a few days ago."

I explain with a sigh.

"The voice belongs to your Father. Since he resides inside of you, he is trying to make you carry out a dastardly deed. The minute you do, he can return. Not just your emotions being heightened, but, your actions too. This is why you need to learn to control your powers. When you do, you can shut the voice out."

She explains and the room goes completely quiet, until Harry speaks out.

"Why do you care so much about making the voice go away? As I recall, it was a Weasley who killed your Sister and a Potter that killed your Master. Wasn't your family loyal to him for years?"

He asks her and she sighs, lowering her head.

"Not by choice."

I nod my head a step forward.

"Let's do this."

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡    ⚡