LX

The Sister Part LX

Third Person Point Of View:

One Week Later:

Nobody has heard from Angel in a week, but, they have heard of her. Strangely, she has been hunting down Wizards, Witches, Vampires and Werewolves that have wronged her or those that could pose a threat, and, killing them.

George is going out of his mind. This time, it's not with worry, it's with missing her. They haven't even been married a month yet and she's not even around. He has been burying himself in the store. His parents and Fred are worried about him.

The Pack have been trying to deal with the loss of Landon, their Omega, and, Angel, their Alpha. Bill, Delphini and Rafiele have stepped up to take charge until or if Angel returns.

Sanguini and the Vampires haven't left The Forbidden Forest since Angel killed the most powerful Vampire to have ever existed. They won't have anything to do with the others until or if Angel returns.

Harry has been trying to not worry so much about his twin Sister and focus on raising his young Son. That hasn't stopped him from getting daily updates from Hermione, who has been keeping track of the girls movements over the last week.

Tom has been worrying about his Daughter for a whole week. He was worried that she is lost forever and will only return to kill everyone she once loved.

Nobody knew if Angel would return and if she did, when and why.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Angel's Outfit Below:

Angel dropped the now dead Death Eater to the ground and wipes the blood from her mouth with a grin

She approaches the bar and chugs back her last shot before power walking out of the premises.

She was about an hour away from where the others were. She has been having fun over the last week.

Suddenly, she stopped walking, feeling that nauseating tingle again. Forced forwards, she vomits into a bunch of bin bags.

She sucks in a deep breath and wipes the saliva from her mouth with her sleeve before standing upright.

"What the hell is happening to me?"

She wonders. For the past few days, every time she drank blood, she has vomited. She doesn't know why, given that she's drank blood before.

"I guess it's time to pay a visit to St Mungos."