XLVIII

The Sister Part XLVIII

Third Person Point Of View:

Continued From Part XLVII:

Angel hadn't spoken since she send Bill and Delphini off to find the Witch and for good reason.

Her Wolf was on edge and angry, not being able to calm down until her Nephew and Greyback are in sight.

While Molly, Arthur, Hermione, Ron and Fred fussed over Harry and Ginny, George couldn't help, but, worry about his Fiancé.

He had never seen her that angry and willing to hurt another person before, but, he couldn't blame her. Greyback kidnapped a newborn baby, who is also Angel's Nephew.

She has been so busy protecting the Dursley's and her Father that she never thought to protect Ginny and her unborn Nephew.

She knew that Rafiele and the Pack would deliver, but, she was no fool. With how strong and equipped Greyback is, she was sure to lose a few Pack members.

She didn't know who would arrive first, but, she wanted the others protected just in case.

So, she turns and the whole room fulls silent. She raises her hands.

"Tuere."

A blue mist covers everyone in the room before it turns clear, but, still visible.

"Stay in the bubble. It will protect you."

Angel tells them and all nod, apart from George, who frowns and moves to exit the bubble.

Angel growls warningly at her lover, her eyes flashing a deep red.

George retreats back and the young Wolf's eyes return back to yellow. She wasn't all Angel.

"Babe. Remember who you are. Do what you have to, but, come back to me afterwards."

He tells the girl. Her eyes drop back to their beautiful blue and George smiles at this.

"I'll always come back to you, George."

She says before the scent of Bill and Delphini enter her radar and just as quick as it happened, her eyes are back to yellow.

She turns around to see Bill and Delphini dragging in a woman.

The woman had purple and black hair, her eyes were a dark brown, almost black and she was wearing what looked to be a black cloak with robes.

Bill forces the woman to her knees, growling at her to stay put as his eyes flash yellow.

Delphini approaches her friend, anger clearly evident on her face.

"We found her at the Rehabilitation Centre. She had killed the guy at the desk."

Hermione gasps at this. After all, the guy had been her friend.

"My Father?"

Angel asks, trying to control her emotions. Delphini nods her head.

"He's fine."

Angel feels a relief, but, doesn't let it show. Instead, she slowly approaches the Witch and immediately recognises the overpowering scent.

"I know who you are. You were Bella's best friend. Allegra, isn't it? When you were in Azkaban, you were a mere Witch. Now, you are a Vampire. I don't care who turned you. You took me on once and lost, remember? Why try again?"