XXXV

The Sister Part XXXV

Third Person Point Of View:

Angel had never been to a hospital before Azkaban, and now, she had been in twice in a matter of days. Harry had panicked when he saw the amount of blood that Angel was covered in, and when she fainted, he vastly disapparated them both to St Mungo's. While Angel was rushed into surgery, for them to stop the bleeding with spells, Harry sent an owl to The Burrow to let everyone know where he had taken Angel.

While he waited for news on his Sister, the door to the waiting room opened and George rushed in, followed closely by Hermione, Ron and Ginny. Harry stands when he sees Ginny approaching.

"Harry! How is she?!"

George panics him and Harry immediately places his hand onto the stressed mans shoulder to attempt to calm him down, but, he wasn't Angel, and it didn't work.

"She's still in surgery. They'll come to us when she's out."

Harry says and George nods. He and Harry take a seat beside each other while Ginny, Hermione and Ron stand around them.

"Bill is contained. But, Harry... Angel got bit-"

Hermione is cut off by Harry, who doesn't need his friend telling him what his Sister might have to go through by the next full moon.

"I know, Hermione. But, she's a Goddess. We don't know how or if this will affect her."

He says, quietly, as if he didn't want anyone to hear. Before anyone could respond, a doctor, carrying his wand makes his way briskly over to where they all sat. Harry shoots up upon seeing the doctor.

"Mr Potter. Your Sister is in Recovery now. We stopped the bleeding and healed her, but, unfortunately, the bit healed into a scar, meaning that the venom already entered the blood stream. I've contacted Professor Deaexpert. He will be able to tell us how the Wolf gene will affect her Goddess gene."

The doctor explains and the whole atmosphere turns sour as everyone realises that Angel is to become a Werewolf. 

"Can I see her?"

Harry asks the doctor, who nods and gestures for everyone to follow him. They follow him to a room at the end of a long corridor and when they enter, Angel is fast asleep, her neck in gauze. 

Harry couldn't help, but, wonder how she was going to get through this. She hasn't even managed to block out the voices and now, she has to worry about turning into a monster every full moon.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡      ⚡

Angel's Point Of View:

"Angel!"

"Angel!"

"Angel!"

"Angel!"

The sound of somebody calling my name pulled me out of whatever deep sleep I seemed to be in. My entire head seemed to ache, but, not as badly as before. I reached my hand up to feel my neck. I feel a bandage of some sort and I frown, opening my eyes. My eyes winced at the bright light coming through the windows and I took a moment to realise that it was morning.

I turn my head with a slight ache to see Harry sat in a chair beside the bed, fast asleep. I turn my head into the other direction and am shocked to see George asleep in a chair beside the bed as well. My head turns back at the sound of footsteps entering the room and I see Ginny walk into the room, carrying a cup holder full of drinks and a brown paper bag, probably containing breakfast. She looks shocked that I am awake.