LXV

The Sister Part LXV

One Month Later:

Angel's Point Of View:

Angel's Outfit Below:

One month is a long time in limbo

One month is a long time in limbo. Sanguini, it turned out, is friends with a Wolf in Mason's Pack. He isn't a ranked Wolf, but, his Brother is. He has been keeping us updated on Mason's activities. In return, all he wants is permission for he and his Brother to join my Pack. Apparently, his Brother is only staying Mason's Gamma for his life. According to Sanguini, Wolves in Mason's Pack that decide to leave are killed and never granted freedom.

It makes my rules seem a little tame now, but, one thing I always said when I agreed to be Alpha is that every Wolf gets freedom if they so wish it without backlash from me.

Sanguini said that Mason only has seventeen members of his Pack, including himself. When those two members join us shortly, he will be down to fifteen.

How can the Wolves even want to stay in his Pack? Killing Wolves for wanting their freedom? Rejecting his mate as Luna? Hurting Pack members for sport? I could never.

Anyway, other than the Wolves, the Vampires have been very supportive, which surprised me at first, given how reclusive they are by nature, but, they've been great. A big help. Which brings me to my next surprise. I asked the Vampires to help me restore Godric's Hollow to how it once was. They made it liveable and it's ready for new occupants. With the twins on the way, I wanted us to have our own space. There won't be enough space for us at the flat.

I just hope George feels the same amount moving out of the flat, away from Fred.

"Are you ready?"

George asks, appearing around the door. Currently, I am in the office of the store, doing the accounts. I nod and stand. Today is my fifth month check up. The doctor will be able to tell me if both babies are for sure boys.

I don't need a scan for that though, I know they are boys. I can feel it in my bones.

"Uh, George? After our appointment, I have a little surprise for you."

I say as he reach the entrance to the store where Fred and Val were serving customers and Angelina was helping other customers. He gives me a surprised look, but, nods.

"Alright, Freddie, we're off."

George says and Fred waves us off, too busy serving customers to pay us any attention. I giggle when George shakes his head. Grabbing my hand, he disapparates us away to the hospital.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

"I'm glad he didn't screw up the genders. Two boys. If they're anything like Fred and I, I will personally pay for your therapy... Using Fred's money."