XIX

The Sister Part XIX

Third Person Point Of View:

Angel sat in George's flat, the lights out, staring off into space, trying to figure out her next move. Also wondering why she automatically disapparated to George's home without even thinking. Suddenly, the sound of a disapparation sounded before the overhead light turned on.

"Angel? I've been looking for you everywhere. I should have realised that you would come here."

Harry says, but, Angel makes no movement and it reminds Harry of the night that he met Angel in Godric's Hallow. He moves closer to his twin Sister cautiously. He notices that she sees to be struggling with an internal battle.

"Do you not like Ginny? Is that why you left once I announced our plans?" 

He asks, trying to understand his Sister's thoughts and feelings without thinking getting worse. He moves to sit beside her when she frowns and turns to look at him.

"What? No, of course not. I like Ginny. She's kind to me... And honest."

She says and this time, Harry frowns.

"Then, what is it?"

He asks and Angel breaks, spewing everything.

"You! If you hated me so much, you could have just told me and I would have moved out! You shouldn't have to drag Ginny away from her family home because you dislike your Sister."

 "What? Angel, I love the bones of you! You're my Sister! Why would you think such a thing?"

"Because you're moving out."

"Because I love Ginny and I want us to build a family together. What-"

Suddenly, realisation crosses Harry's face and he  rubs his hands over his face, feeling so stupid. Angel watches on.

"Angel, I'm moving out because that's what people do when they love each other and want to start their lives together. It doesn't mean I love you any less. In fact, Ginny and I both agreed that if you wanted to move in with us, we'd love to have you. Although, maybe talk to George first. He may surprise you."

Harry says and Angel frowns, but, doesn't question him further. Instead, she asks just one question.

"So, you don't hate me?"

Harry immediately hugs his Sister and she knows the answer.

I could never hate you, Sister.

⚡    ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡ 

Angel's Point Of View:

I stayed in George's flat until he returned and upon seeing me, he sighed in relief and pulled me into his arms, squeezing me tightly. I happily hug him back, moving away slightly to kiss him. 

"Harry said that you sorted things out?"

He asks and I nod with a smile and pull him down to the sofa with me.

"Yeah, we did. Apparently, being raised on a prison island means that you are completely uninformed about how people express love."

I say with a shrug and George feigns hurt.

"I thought my way worked well."

He says and I groan and hide my face in my hands. George chuckles and nudges me before standing and heading into the kitchen. I follow after him.

"There is something that I wanted to ask you."

He says and I nod, stealing a biscuit from the barrel.

"Given that Harry and Ginny are moving out and starting a new chapter with their jobs too... I wanted to know if you wanted to move in here? Maybe. Only if you want to. Or, if you'd rather go and live with Harry and Ginny, I'd under-" 

"Yes."

I say, cutting George off and his jaw drops and I grin and reach forward to close it.

"I think you dropped this."

I say and George shakes himself out of whatever daze he was in and leans onto the counter.

"Really? You'd move in here with me?"

He asks and I nod and take his hands from across the counter and send him a small smile. 

"Of course. Only if you don't mind me invading the home that you shared with Fred."

I say, staring him in the eye. 

"Fred would have liked you. Which reminds me... If you don't feel comfortable sharing a room with me yet, you can take Fred's room."

He offers me, but, I shake my head.

"I trust you. If you don't mind sharing a room with me, then I don't mind sharing a room with you."

I say and George nods with a smile and leans forward to kiss me. I take his hand and lead him away from the kitchen and over to his room.

"Come with me, Weasley."

I say with a smirk and George grins and follows me into his, I mean, our room.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡