VI

The Sister Part VI

One Month Later

Angelica's Point Of View

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Angelica's Outfit

Today, I am not working with George

Today, I am not working with George. Today, while everyone else is at work, I am going to be working on a little surprise for George. I am going to be bringing Fred back for a visit.

So much has happened over the month. Firstly, George offered me a paid job at the store and I was more than happy to accept it. Secondly, Harry and I have been going out some evenings to Hogsmeade to spent some time getting to know each other. Lastly, I've been getting better with identifying feelings and emotions.

So, now that everyone has left, including Molly for grocery shopping, I can finally cast the spell.

Laying out the ingredients that Hermione did when she brought back Sirius and Remus, I begin preparing the spell.

After about thirty minutes, the spell is ready. I cast the spell and after a few seconds, blue and white lights burst into the room and float around before disappearing, leaving a figure behind.

I gasp. If I didn't know that George had a twin Brother, I would have thought that the person standing in front of me was George.

"Hi, Fred. I'm-"

I'm cut off by Fred, who sends me a smile and I frown.

"Angel, Harry's Sister."

He says and I nod slowly, moving to stand to my feet.

"I brought you here because George needs to hear your voice, to see your face. He won't say, but, he's struggling."

I explain to Fred, who nods, the smile disappearing from his face.

"I know."

He says, but, before I could reply, the sound of apparation sounds throughout the house and George appears.

"Angel, I know it's your day off, but, I need-"

He stops mid-sentence when he sees Fred and I am quick to explain.

"George. I brought Fred back temporarily for you to see him and speak to him."

I say and George doesn't reply, he justs rushes to his Brother and they have a heartfelt hug. I smile at their interaction and head to the store to give the two Brother's some time alone.