XXXIV

The Sister Part XXXIV

Angel's Point Of View:

Angel's Outfit Below:

I pack my dirty clothes into the duffle bag that Harry dropped off last night with a smile

I pack my dirty clothes into the duffle bag that Harry dropped off last night with a smile. Today, I am going home. Hermione brought my Dad to visit last night as he is not allowed out of the centre without supervision for now. He looked so happy. I almost didn't recognise the man stood in front of me. George left shortly after I woke and hasn't been back since. I really hope that we can amend bridges and walk across them together.

"Knock, knock!"

I turn with a frown to see Ron standing by the door. I spot Harry by the desk, speaking with my doctor. I send a smile to Ron.

"Hey. How's Fred today?"

I ask him and immediately, a smile coats his lips and I know that Fred is settling in just fine, especially with the family looking out for him.

"He's great. He's gone to the shop with George to see what he's done in his absence."

He laughs and I find myself joining in as Harry walks into the room. He sends me a smile and I happily return it.

"All discharged. Let's get you home."

He says, taking my duffle bag. I frown as I think over Harry's words. I don't say anything as I begin to follow him and Ron from the room.

Home?

"Now Fred's back, you'll have to watch out for pranks. Living with one twin is bad enough, you have to live with two."

Ron says and sudden relief fills my very being knowing that my home is still with George and now Fred too.

"Take me home."

I smile and follow Ron and Harry from the hospital.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Harry opens the door to Weasley Wizard Wheezes and I step inside. The store was closed today, so, the whole place was empty. Harry and Ron enter and Ron closes the door. The sound of footsteps get closer until George and Fred appear. I send him a smile and he half smiles back.

"Let's get you upstairs."

Harry says as I start to feel a headache forming. I nod and start for the stairs. George doesn't move with Fred when I get to the stairs and I frown at him.

"I'll take her up."

George says, gently taking my bag from Harry. Harry nods and turns to me.

"I'm gonna head back to work. I'll pop by tonight to check up on you. Hermione should have an owl for your Father by this evening."

He tells me and I nod. He kisses my temple and Ron waves to me as they leave the store. I start up the stairs with George and Fred following after me. George cuts in front of me and opens the door to the flat. I notice that nothing had changed, which made me feel more at ease.