XII

The Sister Part XII

Angelica's Point Of View

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

I awoke the next morning to a very odd sensation; George's arm wrap around my naked body and my back pressed against his naked body.

"I was wondering when you'd wake up."

George mutters into my ear and I jump slightly, not expecting it. I turn in his arms and face him. He looks so handsome!

"Well, I'm awake now, you can stop crying."

I smirk, amused and George chuckles, bringing me in for a kiss before getting out of bed. I watch as his perky bum picks up his boxers and puts them on.

"I know that you're enjoying the show, but, I'm hungry."

He says and I nod, moving to get out bed, but, freeze when pain errupts from my lower half and I wince, George frowning at me.

"What's wrong?"

He asks, appearing at my side, kneeling down in front of me. I frown, the soreness making me cringe.

"It's hurts. Down there."

I say, flushing as I stand with George's help. He chuckles with a smug grin and I slap his chest, stopping him.

"Not funny, Weasley."

I say and he nods with a hint of an amusing smile and I huff and make my way out of the room, George following after me.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

I thank the customer, watching as she and her Husband leave the store. The lady is pregnant and only George's sweets are able to curve her cravings. They buy them in huge loads every month.

"Sweetie? Can you grab us something for lunch?"

George asks, appearing beside me. I turn to look at him and nod, taking the money that he hands me before leaving the store to head to the pub a few minutes away where they sell the best sandwiches ever.

I get to the pub and was about to push open the door open when a voice speaks from behind me.

"Angelica Lily Riddle."

I frown and turn around, coming face-to-face with a man. He had long blonde hair, was wearing all black and was carrying a cane.

"You look like your Father, The Dark Lord."

The man says and I immediately know that he isn't a good person. The man sends me a snobbish grin.

"Lucius Malfoy. I was your Father's right hand man."

He says and my eyes widen. I know who this man is. After all, he is Bella's Brother-in-law.

"I know who you are. Bella spoke about you, her Sister and her Nephew a lot."

I say and the man looks taken aback that I know of him. Before he could speak again, George's voice echoes through the street.

I turn, along with the man to see George quickly making his way over to us.

"You can bring him back."

With that, the man disappears from sight just as George gets to me. He places his hands onto my shoulders.

"Are you alright? He didn't hurt you, did he?"

George asks, but, I shake my head.

"No, just confused me. He said that I 'can bring him back'."

I say and George's eyes widen. He takes my hand and pulls me back to the shop, where I know for a fact that he is going to call Harry.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

You can bring him back.

"Angel!"

I snap out of my trance and look to Harry, who was desperately trying to get my attention.

"Sorry. What was you saying?"

I ask and Harry sighs, taking a seat opposite me at the table.

"Did Malfoy say anything else? Did he mention how you might be able to bring your Father back?"

He questions, but, I shake my head.

"No. Just that and left."

I say and he nods, turning to Hermione and Ron, who look just as worried as Harry. Ginny, George, Molly and Arthur were nearby, hovering. I sigh and stand up, looking to Hermione.

"Is it possible? Could I bring him back if forced?"

I ask her. She doesn't meet my eye, but, I know the answer.

I can bring my Father back.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡