XXXII

The Sister Part XXXII

Third Person Point Of View:

Angel's Outfit Below:

Molly, Arthur, George, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Bill and Percy all stood around Fred's grave, waiting for Angel to turn up.

The sound of a disapparation draws everyone's attention to Angel appearing. She has a cloak on, the hood up, until she lowers it. She walks over to everyone, her anxiety spiking to new highs.

"Angel, dearie. It's  good to see you safe and well."

Molly tells the young woman, who turns her attention to the older Weasley. She sends her a smile.

"It's good to finally be home."

Angel says before gesturing for everyone to kneel down before she kneels down herself, ready to start the spell.

"Here. Everyone take a candle. Once I light the center one, light each of yours off of it."

She says, handing Harry candles to pass down to everyone. Once everyone has a candle in their grip, she reaches for the dagger. Slicing her finger, she hovers it over the candle and lets the blood drip onto the candle. A red flame immediately bursts from the candle and burns bright. She nods to the others and they light their candles.

"I need a drop of blood from a family member."

She says and George, immediately stands, handing his candle to Ron as he makes his way around to Angel. He kneels before her and she takes the dagger to his palm, slicing it open. She guides his hand over Fred's grave and waits for the blood to drop before placing her palm over George's, healing his wound.

When he pulls his hand back, he looks shocked that his wound had healed so quickly. He makes his way back to his space, Ron handing him his candle back. Angel takes a deep breath. She knew that the next part would be the hardest, most painful and most draining. Raising her hands, she begins.

"Vos omnes iam in hac hora Deorum Dearumque Superi Spiritus invoco, ut hanc animam reddat caris suis. Ego vena Dea, praeeorum progenies, meis utar viribus hoc unum concedere velle.  Adjuva me, sicut adiuvisti ante me. Testor dignitatem meam."

Suddenly, Angel's arms are forced downwards and her forearms are slashed open by an unseen entity. Her eyes turn a pitch black as her head is forced upwards. As Harry moves to stop his Sister, Hermione pulls him back.

"She's being tested, Harry. She needs to prove her worth. Stop her now and it could kill her."

She warns him and he looks outraged at his new information. Had he known this beforehand, he would never have let her do it.

"I want Fred back as well, but, I won't lose my Sister in the process."

He says to nobody in particular. Suddenly, Angel's arms heal up as if they were never there. Her eyes turn a beautiful bright yellow colour before she levitates into the air. Bright white mist and orbs fly around her and the group before a few of them turn into people.

"I, Zeus, God Of The Sky, declare this woman worthy."

"I, Poseidon, God Of The Sea, declare this woman worthy."

"I, Apollo, God Of The Sun, declare this woman worthy."

"I, Ares, God Of War, declare this woman worthy."

"I, Hestia, Goddess Of Earth, declare this woman worthy."

"I, Hades, God Of The Underworld, declare this woman worthy."

Suddenly, they all disappear and Angel floats back down to the ground where she slams her hands down onto the dirt. It flies up into the air, revealing Fred's coffin.

"Ego Angelus, Dea omnium magicarum entium, hoc reddo ad vivum."

She says before a figure emerges, looking truthfully like a Goddess. She stands before Angel, who immediately bows her head. The Goddess places her hand over Angel's head.

"I, Ishtar, the first Goddess, announce Angel, the Goddess Of All Magical Beings, and grant her wish to raise this being. Blessed be."

The Goddess disappears and Angel points her hand at Fred's closed coffin and chants a quick spell to open the lid.

"Alohomora!"

The lid flies open at the same time that Fred's eyes shoot open. He gasps for breath and flies into a sitting position. 

"Mum?"

He asks and Molly immediately sobs and jumps down into the hole to join her Son. Angel watches on as everyone cries happily at the sight of Fred being alive. Ginny is crying into Harry's shoulder, Ron was crying into Hermione's embrace, Arthur was staring at his Son in shock and Bill and Percy were hugging each other with smiles on their faces.  Angel noticed that George was staring at his twin in shock. Fred and Molly are helped to their feet before Fred stands in front of George.

"Hello, Brother. Miss me?"

George throws himself at Fred and both twins hug each other tightly, afraid of letting go. Angel could feel the power of each God and Goddess entering her now that she was worthy enough for it.

Suddenly, Fred turns to Angel and everybody else turns to stare at her too. She grows shy at the many eyes on her.

"Thank you, Goddess Of All Magical Beings."

He says with a grin and she nods her head towards him.

"A promise is a promise."

She says before Arthur announces that they should get Fred back to The Burrow. Molly nods, but, turns to Angel first, wrapping her arms around the woman.

"Thank you for bringing my Son home. George still loves you."

She whispers into Angel's ear before everyone, apart from Harry and Hermione disapparate from the cemetery. 

"Wow! Goddess Of All Magical Beings. What a title."

Hermione tells Angel, who nods slowly. Harry, suddenly, pulls his Sister into a much deserved hug.

"I could kill you and worship you all at the same time. Hermione said that had to be tested. What exactly happened to you?" 

Harry asks his twin, who sighs, but, decides to tell him the truth.

"They ripped my soul open, each of them took a piece, tried to find something to use against me. When they found nothing, they granted me worthy enough for a title in their ranks."

She explains and Harry nods.

"I need to get going. I need to collect my stuff from our- George's place and find somewhere to live, and a new job."

"Not tonight, you don't. You're coming back to The Burrow with us. That's where you're wanted."

Harry says before Hermione grabs both of their arms and disapparates them to The Burrow.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡