XXVIII

The Sister Part XXVIII

Angel's Point Of View:

A Few Days Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

Frozen in place, I didn't know what to do next

Frozen in place, I didn't know what to do next. Five minutes ago, I was pricing down stock for discount when the shop bell chimed and in walked the last person I expected to see. George gently shakes my shoulder and I finally turn to him and he sends me a soft smile.

"Why don't you both go to the back room? More privacy."

He offers and I nod and leave the counter and make my way to the back room, leaving the person to follow after me. I get to the back room quickly and once they are inside, the door is shut and we just stare at each other.

"I knew that your Mother was pregnant with twins. However, when your Brother was left on our door step, I just assumed that you didn't survive. It was a shock to hear from Harry that you did. Considering who your Father is, you can't really blame us for being a little apprehensive."

"Was."

I tell her and she frowns, not knowing what I was talking about.

"My Father. You said 'is'. He isn't alive anymore, well, physically at least. I'm not him. I wouldn't enjoy hurting people for fun. It's not who I am, it never has been. It angers me that people keep expecting the worst from me because of who my Father was. I figured the only people that I wouldn't get that from is my family. I guess I was wrong."

I say and she sighs, obviously understanding now that my Father and I are two different people. 

"I am sorry, Angelica. After all, you and your Brother are the only thing I have left of my Sister. I would love if you and Harry and your respective partners would join your Uncle, Cousin and I for dinner at our home."

She offers and I'm taken aback, a smile breaking out onto my face as I nod.

"We'd like that. Harry and Ginny will be back in a few days from their honeymoon. We'll contact you then."

I say and she nods, pleased and moves to leave the room.

"Aunt Petunia?"

She turns around at the call of her name and I smile at her.

"Thank you."

I say and she nods, offering me a smile before she leaves the room. George appears after her and looks at me with a 'well' expression.

"She actually invited me, you, Harry and Ginny for dinner at her house when they return from their honeymoon."

I say and George looks surprised, but, smiles at me, making his way over to me where he wraps his arms around my waist.