LXII

The Sister Part LXII

Ten Weeks Later:

Angel's Point Of View:

Angel's Outfit Below:

The last ten weeks have been

The last ten weeks have been... Interesting to say the least.

My pregnancy has been progressing nicely with strangely no side effects.

I still can't drink human blood, instead, I have to drink animal blood.

The store has been doing amazing. Angelina is now a paid worker.

Harry and Ginny have had a fun time with raising James, who is growing well.

Hermione and Ron are actually trying for a baby, which is very exciting news.

The biggest news is that my Dad proposed to Annette! None of us saw it coming.

The Pack has been growing stronger and we're all learning to move on from Landon.

I've been visiting Sanguini and the Vampires, which has been amazing.

Harry and I have been spending time with Petunia, Vernon and Dudley as well.

Delphini and Rafiele announced that they are together, which definitely shocked me.

They did grow closer after Landon's death and he is good for her.

Bill and Fleur have kept to themselves and are enjoying raising Victorie.

Luna and Neville are currently travelling around Europe.

I have been working on a little surprise for George and I over the past ten weeks.

Today, however, we are going for my twelve week scan to find out everything.

George is more excited than I am. I'm surprised that he's so into this.

"Ah, Mr and Mrs Riddle-Weasley. I have everything prepared. Please."

The doctor leads us into the same room and George helps me out of jacket.

I sit on the bed and wait for the doctor to give me further instructions.

"Can you lift your shirt up, please? Remember, the gel will be cold."

I nod and lift up my shirt to reveal my swollen belly.