XXXI

The Sister Part XXXI

Angel's Point Of View:

Nobody said anything. It was a weird sight. Harry was looking at me, I was looking at George, George was looking at me and Angelina was looking at George. I didn't like having an audience.

"Can we talk? Please?"

I ask him. He nods after a few more seconds of silence, and while he turns to Angelina, I turn to Harry. I didn't want to see them all lovey dovey.

"I'm going to talk with George. Can you head back to The Ministry for an update? I understand that you aren't my Father's biggest fan, but, can you do it for me?"

I ask him and he nods, kissing my temple before leaving. When I turn back around, only George stood behind the counter with Val. I didn't care in that moment where Angelina went off to. I follow him to the back room. It hadn't changed. George closes the door and stands by it.

"I did it. I proved that my Father acted under influence. I also reached my full potential as a Goddess, hence the drastic hair colour change. I'm so sorry, George. I should have a least sent an owl to let you all know that I was safe, that I was alive. I missed you everyday, so much that my heart ached-"

"Stop."

He says, cutting me off and I  immediately stop talking, just stare at him to try and read his emotions. That's when he makes eye contact with me.

"I waited for you... For months. We'd thought you'd died. I reconnected with Angelina while I was visiting Fred's grave one Afternoon. She made me feel alive again. Happy. It's good that you're back, but, I've moved on."

He says, breaking his eye contact with me half way through his speech. I couldn't help, but, let the tears flow down my cheeks at his words. I really thought we'd come back from this. I nod.

"I see."

I say, quickly wiping the tears away. I clear my throat, avoiding George's eyes as they glance at me.

"I have a few supplies to collect, but, tell your parents to meet me at Fred's grave at midnight. He's coming home tonight."

I say and flee from the room, nudging George's shoulder in my attempt to flee. I pass Angelina on my way out, but, don't even look at her.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡    ⚡

I wait in Hermione's office, waiting to hear an update. The door opens and Harry walks in. He looked surprised to see me, but, doesn't question it.

"Mr Gaunt confessed to everything. Everything that your Father did was hugely controlled by himself and his Brother's. He's been sent back to his time. Your Father has been judged too. He's avoided Azkaban."

Harry explains and I nod. He frowns at my lack of enthusiasm, but, before he could question it, the door opens again and Hermione and my Father enter. I stand to hug him and he hugs me back.

"The Minister and I have had a chat and we both agreed that the best place for me right now is The Ministries Rehabilitation For Magical Beings Centre." 

He explains and I nod. As much as I would like my Father with me, I know that he needs help that I cannot provide right now.

"Send me an owl once you've settled and I'll visit."

I say and he nods and kisses my temple before shaking Hermione's hand and leaving her office. A nice looking man awaits him and leads him away. 

"I need to gather some supplies and then Molly, Arthur and George are meeting me at Fred's grave at midnight. If Ginny and Ron want to be there, could you tell them?"

I ask Harry and Hermione, who both nod. Hermione steps forward and places her hand onto my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

She asks and I scoff pathetically as tears fill my eyes once more.

"I helped my Dad free himself of his past, but, I lost my future in the process. George was so disappointed in me. I don't blame him. I'll see you guys at midnight." 

I say before disapparating.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡    ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

I watch as Neville is led into his parents room at St Mungo's Hospital Psychiatric Unit, only to find them up and chatting away, as healthy as can be. He immediately hugs them tightly and they hug him back.

He turns to the doctor and speaks to him. The doctor points into my direction and Neville frowns and follows the doctors eyes until they land on me. He looks shocked, but, smiles with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you."

He mouths before going back to his parents. I nod happily and disapparate again, this time to get the supplies for tonight.

Tonight, I am bringing Fred back.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡