LIV

The Sister Part LIV

Angel's Point Of View:

One Month Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

A whole month. I haven't seen James, my Dad, Delphi, Bill or Raf in a month. I rarely saw Ginny, Fleur, Angelina, Luna and Nevile. They all claimed that they were busy, but, I knew it was because they are afraid of me. Hell, even George and Harry were weary of me. I have mind linked Raf to ask about Landon. According to Raf, he is back in action.

Unfortunately, due to my bloodlust, I wasn't allowed around customers for two whole weeks. When the smell of blood no longer affected me, around week two, I was allowed back into the front of the store.

Raf is coming around today to see if I can be around Werewolves. Given that it's been a month and the fact that when a young customer dropped a bottle of Love Potion, I didn't charge at his bleeding hand and just excused myself to the back, George thought I was ready.

Because, if I keep going at the rate that I am, I won't see James until he graduates from Hogwarts or my Dad until I attend his funeral. So, we are currently waiting for Raf to arrive. Surprisingly, the only person that seemed to treat me exactly the same is Val.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by the shop bell ringing. Raf enters and scans the store until his eyes catch mine. He enters the empty store and closes the door. The store had closed a few minutes ago. George and Fred didn't want this interaction to happen while in business hours incase it went wrong.

"Alpha. It's good to see you."

Raf says as George and Fred appear behind me. They step off to the side as Raf slowly makes his way over to me. Everyone waited with bated breath as Raf finally stood in front of me, only the counter separating us.

Taking a deep breath, I breathe in Raf's scent, preying that my Vampire side doesn't immediately see him as a threat and attack. However, the scent immediately relaxes me and it seemed to have the same effect on Raf, for he smiles at me and bows his head. I felt comfortable and in control for the first time in over a month.

"Oh, Raf, it's good to see you."

I say, making my way around the counter to him where we hug, shocking both Fred and George respectively. When I pull away, I send a smile to George, who eventually smiles back.

"What just happened?"

Fred asks, stepping out from behind George. Raf and I exchange a look before he begins to explain.