XXII

The Sister Part XXII

Third Person Point Of View:

Angel sat quietly for the rest of lunch, surprisingly, nobody taking much notice. Angel didn't know what the hell was going on with her. She wasn't sure if it was the sun that had gotten to her head or the fact that she hadn't eaten all day or just her mind playing tricks on her. She did have a nagging feeling in the back of her mind that the voice is back, but, has evolved into hallucinations now too. She didn't want to say anything to Harry and she most certainly didn't want to say anything to George because she thought that it would only worry the two most important people in her life and she didn't want that.

So, she kept her mouth shut.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡    

The Next Day:

Angel's Outfit Below:

I hand the customer her change and she takes her bag and leaves the store

I hand the customer her change and she takes her bag and leaves the store. With a sigh, I take the box of stock from the counter and make my way around to the shelves where I restock the Puking Pastels.

"Excuse me? I need to be served."

I completely freeze, the tone of the customer suddenly making me extremely angry. I feel my skin begin to heat up and my breathing becomes shallow. Before I could make a move, George's voice sounds out from behind me.

"Hello, Ma'am. I'll serve you."

I hear the customer approach the counter and it takes everything in me not to turn and throw a curse at her. Instead, the box falls from my arm with a thud to the floor and I quickly flee the shop and head into the back room. I rest my hands onto the shelves of stock and try to will my breathing back to normal. 

"Angel? What's going on?"

I hear George ask, but, I don't answer him, just shake my head. I don't want him getting hurt and right now, I don't trust myself.

"Go back to the customers, George. I'm fine."

I manage to get out through gritted teeth.

"Val just arrived for her shift. You need me right now. Speak to me, Angel."

I mentally groan, but, refuse to look at him. The voice in my head was getting louder and I couldn't even hear George's worried voice anymore. 

"Kill him."

"You know the spell, Angel."

"Just two little words and you'll feel so much better, I promise."

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I spin around, pushing the hand away.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

I quickly disapparate, not knowing where I was going until I got there.

When I open my eyes, the voice is gone and I feel so much better. I look around at my surroundings and find myself in the middle of the living room in Malfoy Manor. Six pairs of eyes looked upon me.

Narcissa.

Lucius.

A man.

"Angel?"

Narcissa asks, her face holding a frown. I am at a lost for words.

"I have no idea why I was brought here."

I say and Lucius stands and I frown at him.

"We do."

He says before he and the man beside him roll up their sleeves, revealing their Dark Marks. However, there was one difference... The tail end was moving.

"You need to call your Brother, Angel. Now."

Narcissa says and I know that she is right.