VIII

The Sister Part VIII

Third Person's Point Of View

⚡     ⚡     ⚡      ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Angelica's Outfit

I restock the love potions, wondering why the store was so quiet today

"It's a bit... Quiet today, isn't it?"

George asks, leaning over the counter. I place the last potion in place and turn to him.

"I guess."

I shrug and George sighs, avoiding all eye contact with me and I frown.

"Something is stopping people coming in."

He says and immediately, I realize that he's talking about me.

"Maybe I should go. Or work in the back full time."

I say, lowering my gaze as I place the empty box by the doorway, ready to be collected.

"What? No."

He says with a deep frown and I sigh and approach him, laying my hands over his.

"George, this is your business and it's suffering because of me. It's just until things die down."

I reassure him, but, he still looks reluctant and skeptical.

"I'm doing it anyway, so, you might as well say 'yes'."

I smile at him and he sighs and nods finally. I nod and make my way to the back. Almost immediately, I hear the door open as customers pile in.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

After spending the whole day in the stock room and missing lunch, I decided to sneak up front. The store was almost closing and only two customers remained inside.

I spotted George at the counter, trying to gift wrap an item, but, was having trouble. I decided to help him, raising my hood, so, that nobody recognises me.

"Need help?"

I ask him and he happily turns to me, but, frowns when he sees that my hood is up. Nevertheless, he nods.

"Thanks."

He says with a sigh and I take over, wrapping the item perfectly. I back away, ready to retreat to the far end of the store when George grabs my hand. He yanks my hood down and pulls me to the front of the store.

"Can I get your attention? This woman right here works for me and is Harry Potter's Sister. She is also my girlfriend. She is nothing like her Father and I would appreciate if everyone could treat her with respect. If you can't do that, then don't visit this store again."