The Sister Part X

Angelica's Point Of View

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Nothing has changed. The prison still looked uninviting and scary. I never thought that I'd walk back through these doors willingly. With a sigh, I get to the door, the sounds of thunder, lighting and crashing waves reminding me of bad memories. The guard looks shocked to see me.

"Riddle? Why are you back here?"

He asks and I sigh, stepping into the tiny cubicle. Everything looks the same.

"I don't belong out there, Writte. Everyone is safer if I'm in here."

I say, looking past his shoulder at the entrance doors and dread fills me. Writte sighs and I spare a look at him.

"Riddle, I can't let you in. You're not a prisoner or been on trial for anything. Go home."

He says and I sigh, already knowing what he would say, but, I'm not giving up.

"I hurt someone, Writte. Would've killed him if I hadn't been stopped."

I say and Writte's eyes widen and I nod and wait for him to speak.

"Who did you harm? An innocent?"

He asks, but, I immediately shake my head, thankful that I didn't hurt an innocent.

"Barty Crouch Jr."

I say and Writte immediately relaxes and sighs, causing me to frown.

"He certainly isn't an innocent, but, protecting yourself isn't a crime, Riddle. Go home."

He says again before Azkaban's owl appears with a parchment, which contains the details of the newest prisoner.

"Home? This is the only home I've known."

I say as Writte opens up the parchment and reads it. He glances at me afterwards.

"Speaking of Crouch. He's arriving any minute."

He says and the sound of apparating causes me to turn. I see Arthur and the same guy from before. Barty is still between them and they hand him off to two guards before Arthur spots me.

"Angel? What on earth are you doing here?"

He asks, making his way over to me. I sigh as I eye him.

"I don't belong in your world, Arthur. I tried, I really did, but, everytime I mess up, I see the looks on your faces. You're all scared of me. The longer I'm around you all, the longer you're all in danger. I don't wanna hurt Harry and definitely not George."

I say and Arthur thinks about my words for a second before shaking his head.

"The only thing that this is going to do is make Harry and George upset. You belong with us. Where we teach you how to control your powers. Not here, where you'll be left to rot."

He says and I sigh, looking back at the prison in front of me before turning back to Arthur.

"My Father contributed to the death of your Son. How can you stand to have his Daughter in your home?"

I ask him and he sends me a smile and I frown, waiting for his next words.

"Because, Angel, you are not your Father. I see that, Harry sees that, George sees that and so does everyone else. Come home."

He says and I smile at him, nodding my head as I take his hand. He apparates us back to The Burrow and I immediately hear panicked voices. Arthur enters first and everyone stops speaking.

"Crouch is back in Azkaban. I've brought someone back with me."

He says and I walk in behind him. Harry immediately rushes over to me and pulls me into a hug. I sigh and hug him back.

"Let's give them some space."

Arthur mutters to the others and they nod and leave the room, leaving just George, Harry and I. When Harry pulls away, I turn to George.

"I'm sorry. To both of you. It seems that I fight and also flight. I just thought that if I took myself out of the equation, then you'd all be safer."

I say and they both sigh and my eyes glance back and forth between them.

"Angel, I found you in the first place because I wanted to look after you and I care about you. You aren't your Father and we will teach you how to control your powers."

Harry says and I nod, thankful for him in that moment. He kisses the top of my head before leaving George and I alone.

"George-"

Before I could get any words out, he throws himself at me, clutching me in his arms and I gasp.

"I didn't think you'd want to be with me anymore."

I say and he pulls away, only to kiss me deeply. I respond immediately and he smiles into the kiss.

"I could never not want to be with you."

He says and I smile and lean my head onto his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

I am safe and I am loved.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

That night, George decided to stay at The Burrow and sleep on the sofa.

However, I couldn't sleep knowing that he was so close yet so far away.

So, I got up from bed and made my way down the stairs and spotted George, tossing and turning on the too small sofa.

With a sigh, I make my way over and he opens his eyes as I get closer to him.

"Angel? What-"

Before he could answer, I take his hand and pull him up with me. I lead him up to he and Fred's old room and his breath hitches, but, he happily follows me.

I get back into bed and turn to look up at him.

"Sleep beside me."

I say and he thinks for a moment before climbing in beside me. I smile and place my head onto his shoulder and he gets himself comfortable and we both quickly fall to sleep.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡