XXX

The Sister Part XXX

Third Person Point Of View:

The sound of a disapparation was the only thing to be heard throughout The Burrow as Harry and Ginny appeared, having been called by Hermione in a panic. They hadn't been there a minute before Harry was throwing questions around in a panic.

"It's like I told you on the phone, Harry. He returned a Muggle and Angel had the Aurors called, but, when they turned hostile, she wanted to prove his innocence herself and disapparated with him."

Hermione tells the worried man, who frowns in confusion. Ginny forces him to see down and he does reluctantly.

"I just don't understand. What innocence is there to prove?"

Harry asks and Hermione stands, George handing her the diary. She hands it to a now, very confused Harry.

"Read this. It will explain everything."

She tells him and he sighs, but, starts to read the pages that Hermione tells him to. Once he had finished, he looks up to find everyone's eyes already on him.

"How can she prove that he acted upon influence when most of those responsible are dead?"

He asks and Molly answers Harry's question, though it's obvious that he already knew, he was just conflicted if he should say it or not.

"She's a Goddess."

"She hasn't reached her full potential yet. She could be gone years."

George says before storming out of The Burrow. Ron goes after him and Harry is only now realising how hard this must be for him. 

But, none of them knew that the real challenge was just beginning for Tom and Angel Riddle.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

One Year Later:

Angel's Point Of View:

Angel's Outfit Below:

Dad uses the Time Turner to get us back to the present

Dad uses the Time Turner to get us back to the present. I use my newly developed powers to cage our prisoner in a circle, one that he cannot leave.

"You did it, my littlest Riddle."

Dad says and I smile and turn to him. After a full year of searching for a way to prove my Dad was acting upon influence, reaching my full potential as a Goddess (which turned my hair blonde) and moving from place to place, we finally did it.

"No, Dad, we did it."

I say and he nods and pulls me to his side in a hug and I happily return his affection. We've learnt a lot about each other over the past year and I'm happy for the time that we have gotten to spend together. I pull away from our hug to face our third companion.