LXIV

The Sister Part LXIV

Angel's Point Of View:

Angel's Outfit Below:

"Thanks for coming, Alpha

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thanks for coming, Alpha. I just think that they should know what's going on. We need to know what side they fall on."

Raf says and I nod, rubbing my belly as Bill, Delphi, Hermione, Harry, George and Sanguini follow me and Raf into the Pack house.

Raf wanted me to explain to the rest of the Pack what is going on and what side they will take if Mason decides to challenge my position of Alpha of the Pack.

"Alpha's in the house, Wolves!"

Raf shouts out and immediately, howls fill the area as the rest of the Pack come out of different rooms. They all greet me in murmurs while bowing their heads in respect.

"Thank you all for being here. As all of you know, I murdered Fenrir Greyback a while ago now, who was your Gamma's Father. Now, his Nephew, Mason Greyback, wants revenge. He may want to challenge me to an Alpha battle. If that time comes, he would need the submission of the entire Pack. I need to know which side you all fall on. Mine? Or his?"

I say, glancing around the room at the different Pack members as they whisper to each other. I lowered my head in shame that my own Pack could even be considering changing sides.

"Let me say this. Angel accepted the role of Alpha because she wanted us united as a strong Pack. She picked the strongest and wisest to oversee her affairs. She has given us the blood that runs through her veins to protect and heal us. She saved Landon from a Vampire bite. She is the only leader that I'll ever follow. So, when this Mason comes knocking, I'm backing Angel, our Alpha."

Raf speaks out, his words hitting me right in the feels. I smile at him, thankfully.

"I'm backing Angel, too."

Delphi say, stepping up beside Raf. He turns and smiles at her and I send her a nod of my head in thanks.

"I'm backing Angel, as well. If Landon were here, he'd fall on her side, too."

Bill says, stepping up beside me. I turn and give him a grateful smile and he bows his head.

"Given that Angel has united all species and her blood is voluntarily given, the Ministry will back Angel."

Hermione says and I take her hand and give it a squeeze in thanks.

"What will this Mason offer you? Can he heal you? Can he offer you peace? Can he protect you? No. Only Angel has that power."

Harry says, stepping up behind me. I lean into him in thanks.

"It goes without saying that the Vampires will back Angel. Which means that those who side with Mr Greyback will be taken out if they come for her."