XXVII

The Sister Part XXVII

Angel's Point Of View:

A Few Days Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

"Not to speak out of turn, but, I am glad that your Brother isn't here to hold me back from teaching you darker spells

"Not to speak out of turn, but, I am glad that your Brother isn't here to hold me back from teaching you darker spells."

Narcissa tells me, and even though I don't like people speaking ill of my Brother, I kind of agree with her because we both know that if Harry was here, he would only stop Narcissa from teaching me the spells I need to rid myself of my Dad and bring Fred back. So, I nod.

"Now, since discovering that you are a Goddess, I did some research in the powers and abilities of a Goddess and I found quite a few."

She says, picking up her cup to take a sip of her tea. I notice Draco peaking his head into the living room of Malfoy Manor. Spotting me staring, he quickly vanishes and I turn my attention back to Narcissa.

"According to a dear friend, who works in The Ministry, he has studied creatures of a higher power for decades and when he learned about you, he did some more research and, according to him, you have many special abilities. One being healing. You have the ability to heal people. Great as it may sound, you would have to tap into strong emotions to do so, but, given that any strong emotions are out of the question right now, this ability with have to be put on the back burner for now."

Narcissa starts and I nod, a bit disappointed that I can't use one of the most important abilities that a Goddess can have yet.

"Another, more stronger ability is invulnerability. You cannot be harmed of killed and can actually protect people by acting as a shield for curses that are meant for the person you are protecting."

She says and I frown. I had no idea that I could do these things or could even attempt to. I nod and reach for my own cup.

"Another is conjuration. You have the ability to make objects appear by visualising them. It's a pretty common ability amongst Goddesses."

She says and I nod. I was trying to wrap my head around all of these new powers and abilities that I apparently have.

"Another ability is warping. You have the ability to make those around you see an event from your past, that explains the situation with the boggart."

She explains and I nod. It certainly did.

"Energy Manipulation is another. You can focus all of the energy from the area you are in, to your hands and projectile it to protect yourself and others."

She explains and I nod with a small smile. It makes me feel lighter knowing that I can protect those that I care about.

"The one that you are interested in, I'm guessing, is resurrection. You have the ability to bring those recently departed back to life."

"I want to bring Fred back. But, to do that, I need to rid myself of my Father. Only then, will I become a full Goddess, capable of what you mentioned."

I reply to Narcissa, who nods.

"However, with all of these gifts come a curse. You also have the touch of death. That is part of being a Goddess and also part of being a Riddle I'm afraid. You have the ability to take out anybody if you so wished. Which is why it is very important that we balance your emotions and your mind."

I can kill people by just touching them if I wished?

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡    ⚡     ⚡

Later that day, I was in the shop, helping George to display the new products he has had made. Chocolate Wands he called them.

"You okay, Babe? You seem distracted since you came back from the Malfoy's."

George asks me and I sigh and stopping stacking the product to turn to him.

"Narcissa and I didn't practice any magic today. She spoke to a friend of hers, who specialises in Goddesses, among other things, and she told me what he said. Apparently, I have many different abilities. George, she said that I could kill someone by simply touching them and having the will power."

I tell him, avoiding all eye contact. I hear him sigh before he tilts my chin up to look him in the eye.

"You haven't got a single bad bone in your body, but, if the time ever did come where you had to use that ability, then use it with pride knowing that you did so to protect someone."

He tells me and I smile at him, wondering how in the hell I got so lucky.

"I love you, George Weasley."

"I don't blame you."

He grins and with a laugh, I hit his chest before kissing him.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡