IX

The Sister Part IX

One Week Later

Third Person's Point Of View

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Angelica's Outfit

The last week has been uneventful

The last week has been uneventful. We still had three weeks before the ingredients arrived and I can be hidden again.

George has been so nice to me and by far, my favourite thing about our relationship is the kissing.

However, there was one time a few days ago when we were kissing and he slid his hand up my thigh.

Although, he stopped himself very quickly and left the room. I am confused about the whole thing. I wanted him to continue, but, I've never done that before. I'm nervous, but, ready.

"Angel?"

I look up from my daydream and see George standing over me. I smile at him and he frowns.

"Are you okay? You seem distracted."

He asks and I nod, standing up. I kiss George and he seems taken aback by my forwardness, but, kisses me back even deeper.

"I'm fine. I want to have sexual intercourse with you."

I say and George immediately begins to choke on his spit and I frown, backing away slightly.

"Did I scare you?"

I ask him and after a few seconds, he sobers up and stares straight at me.

"Angel... You know I care deeply for you, but, we can't do anything like that until my Mum explains some things to you."

He says and I frown.

"Things?"

I ask him and he sighs, nodding his head.

"Maybe Ginny or Hermione can explain it to you."

He says and I grow frustrated.

"I know what sex is, George and everything that goes with it. If you don't want to, that's fine, but, don't treat me like a child!"

I say and turn away from him, only for him to take my arm.

"I never said that I didn't want to, I just, I wasn't sure if you knew what you was asking because of where you grew up."

He says and I immediately feel guilty for shouting at him.

"I'm sorry. Bella told me all about it. Took pride in fact. I didn't mean to ask you. Maybe we should just let it happen naturally instead of planning it."