LI

The Sister Part LI

Angel's Point Of View:

One Month Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

I hand Fred the box full of Skiving Snack Boxes after he hands me the accounts for the month

The sound of rushed footsteps bang down the stairs to the flat before a dishevelled George appears.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

He asks, running his hand through his hair as he tries to find the mailing list for the day.

"Hey, relax. The mailing list is done for today. It's already on it's way. I figured you could use the extra sleep after the night we had."

I smirk and George chuckles before wrapping his arms around me with a grin.

"You didn't need the extra sleep."

He points out and I shrug, trying to look nonchalant.

"Being a Wolf and a Goddess will do that to you. Now, I need to get started on these accounts before you get arrested for tax fraud. But, I'm visiting James soon. I'm sure Fred and Angelina can handle things if you wanna come?"

I ask and George nods, leaning down to kiss me.

"Sure."

He says and with a smile, I make my way into the office to start on the accounts.

So much has happened over the last month. Firstly, the rehab has been temporarily shut down due to the massive crime scene.

Secondly, instead of moving in with the Malfoy's, my Dad is staying with Annette.

I did place a protection spell on him, and, her house as I said I would. He seems really happy.

Thirdly, George and I decided that we will be getting married in five months time. It gives us enough time to plan everything.

Lastly, Luna and Nevile got married in Scotland with just his parents and her Father.

Life is getting more insane and calmer at the same time.

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Baby James seemed very content in my arms as he suckled on his dummy while playing with his fingers in amazement.