Albedo💀Y/n (M4A)

RKKSKFKKRKSKDKSKKFKEKFKE VOCALOID TUDUDUDUUDUDU
_
"The Disappearance of Y/n L/n"

Why had Rosaria been so... suspicious of the prodigy in alchemy? Had Aether been confident to ask, he would have started the conversation soon, curious of the narrowed eyes and furrowed brows the nun upon hearing the captain's name drop out of people's lips. Disclosed was the information, that not many would know. In fact, it was kept secret enough that it had only two people suspicious: The chivalry captain and the senior nun. Aether decided to ask the flirtatious, and mysterious man, Kaeya.

Upon entering the bar, as always it had been Kaeya and a group of knights celebrating a long day in duty, and Charles tending to the bar. As Aether stepped onto the bar, the people couldn't help but stare ay the sunshine-haired male as he strides up to the table, where Kaeya smirked upon his appearance.
"Why hello, traveller," Kaeya's smooth voice flows out like a river as he looks up to the honorary knight, icy blue eyes closely looking at Aether's own honey-colored orbs. "Kaeya! We were looking for you. Can you... tell us something about Albedo?" Kaeya smiled, sipping on a glass of Dandelion wine. "Albedo eh? Calm, collected, and incredibly talented. He's the type everybody likes, some even more than others. What? You into him as well?" Aether shook his head, "Why is Sister Rosaria so... suspicious of him?" Kaeya sipped on the glass once again. "Say, why don't we talk somewhere much more private?"

"There were many reasons why Sister Rosaria is suspicious of Albedo, but as I cannot disclose to you many of the reason, there is one reason, that started her dislikes on him."
Aether glanced at Paimon who looked giddy enough. "This one is related to another wanted poster; one that had been under all other posters." Kaeya took out a slip of paper, folded and slightly withered by time. "Y/n L/n," it read. On the picture was a lovely knight-like figure, hair tied to a bun with a gold hairpiece. "They were... someone who inspired me dearly, let's say."
"Y/n was the sole reason why Noelle helps as much as she can. Y/n was the reason why Barbara continued to be an idol... and Y/n was the reason why Sister Rosaria continued to be a sister." Aether and Paimon's face looked in awe. This... Y/n must be a big deal in Mondstadt.
"They succumbed to the cold,cold wintry winds of the snowcaps of Dragonspine, and the soft glowing flowers of the cave beneath it... as far as rumor goes. Sister Rosaria simply hasn't accepted Y/n's fate, and blaming the alchemist was, but a coping mechanism," said Kaeya, voice serious and slightly cold. "While people had been lead on to the story of a knight lost from sheer cold... I find the story... lacking," Kaeya crossed his arms, "Albedo was supposed to protect them, and... to put it simply, Sister Rosaria believed that he was the enemy all along." Confused, Paimon asked, "But isn't he a knight of Favonius? Paimon doesn't get it..."
"Albedo... though he is as I have mentioned, he was one who searches for the secrets of the world... right?" Paimon and Aether nodded. "A curious little beasty... there was something about Y/n's beauty that would catch him off-guard," Aether looked down on the poster once more. They looked much like Noelle, but their attire speaks of such a high position in Mondstadt. What was unique about this person?

"Now, I can't go into detail, can I?" Kaeya chuckles, taking the poster back to his possession, folding the parchment endearingly. "He wanted to explore the beauty, and he treated it as much as an alchemist would in an experiment," Aether and Paimon were left confused, until Kaeya had explained further of the tale. "In the end, he walked down the mountain alone, when he was supposed to be with Y/n."

"Despite the Warming Bottles, and the underlying clue that his alibi was a lie, people believed in his story."
"Why would his alibi be a lie? Paimon thinks it sounds believable enough," Paimon replied, her perplexed expression giving her the assumption that she has been thinking long and hard.

"It would be a lie, because Albedo is an alchemist, one who invented the warming bottle to duplicate the effects of a seelie, and another thing is that... Y/n never leaves unprepared... no matter the occasion."
"In the end, it is not my place to ask him of it. All I want to know is their status. Their death will be as close as the pain of Venessa's passing."

On the other side, laying on an extension of his camp, came a secret door. A glass coffin, with Cecilia's in bloom, and a warming bottle laid beside a body, one with h/c hair and closed eyes. The male beside their figure had been staring long enough. Right then and there, soft diamond-like orbs appeared as their lids opened, gleaming with drowsiness and excess tears of slumber. "Al...bedo?" He softly smiled, and whispered, "Princess," with a caress on their cheeks. "It looks like... I've been tucked in again," He walked closer to the figure, tilting their chin as they looked at their eye. "Tucked in... safe and sound, as it should be, my princess."

"I am sure that they are doing fime... I believe that they are wishing everyone well in their absence." Kaeya looked at the traveler with a face of shock, before he smiled forlornly and thanked the male of this conversation that had been pounding the doors of his mouth to be let out.
Albedo's lips pressed onto his princess's own as their eyes closed, and back to square one they went. Soon enough the memory-erasure process wouldn't be effective, and he'll have to find another potion. But for now... he'll have his amnesiac lover all to himself... even if it meant lying at the lover part.