Bennett 💧 Y/n

SCP-001 "Lily"

The flowers bloom upon the utter chaos that was Celestia against Teyvat. Y/n looked at the flowers with a solemn gaze, watching the gray polluted skies clear, a blue azure sky on its stead.
Y/n watched the people wonder, about the weird phenomenon upon their lands, tilting their heads despite the ruins of what was Mondstadt. Everyone was in critical states, and yet here they were, looking at the flowers in bloom.

"Lily— The World's Gone Beautiful"
Humanity will be wiped out, and here they were, given solitude for the last remaining days of their lives. Sure, maybe the old archons will live, maybe the adepti will live... but everything is a mystery.

Y/n watched the people enjoy the last twenty-four hours as everyone was released. The Abyss Mages halted along with the other monsters, watching the flowers, as if their humanity had retained.
Y/n's lips curled to a painful smile. Flowers in bloom and azure skies against ruins of what was once Teyvat dawned upon them that this mere phenomenon was Celestia's pity. Y/n laughed it off, chuckling with sadness in their face. They have twenty-four hours to say what they wanted to say to everyone, but there was someone special that needed to know everything they thought about them, and hopefully he'd return what they thought about him.

First, was thanking those around them for making their life beautiful. They smiled at Sucrose and Albedo for helping them in their journey, and Barbara for her hard work. Jean thanked them for their existence, and so did Y/n, always striving to make Mondstadt a beautiful place with inventive ideas. Ningguang and Beidou shook hands, bonds rekindled at the last minute. Zhongli and Venti were busy thinking of their days, as archon and as mortals.
Crystalline tears formed at the last remaining hours of Teyvat.

Second was to the Hilichurls that they have relentlessly slaughtered. The end of the world was coming soon, and there was nothing to do but to leave without regrets. To the Mitachurls, they shook their hand, telling them that their battles were finally over. Then came the Abyss Mages, who they have hugged their soft fur. The slimes become one family, and the Samachurls danced along.

Last was the man himself, the unlucky male who had been caught struck with misfortune countless of times.
Y/n approached him, gulping. This was... this was but the final chance. Countless of opportunities missed, and if they miss this one, regret will be lying in their hearts when they die.

"Bennett," He turned around and blushed, flinching. "Ah- Y/n! Sorry! I was just shocked that we're here and suddenly there's flowers on the ground," He laughed with a certain tone of sadness.
"Yes. They're so pretty... as if Celestia pitied us," Y/m mumbled.
"I guess so, haha," He sat by the Elyssian fields, watching the birds go by. "This might even be the luckiest day of my life if life had somehow pitied me enough for these flowers," Bennet chuckled sadly.
"Hey, don't feel a little too down," Y/n cheered him up. "We have all the time we need to say what we need to say... maybe reincarnation will happen," said the figure with a smile.
"Maybe you'll be the luckiest man alive..." Bennet smiled at those words. "I'd like that..."
Y/n's smile turned to a scared and embarrassed smile. This was it.

"Bennet," He looked at the smiling Y/n, who took hold of his hand.
"You know, I've always thought you were cute, and confident," Bennet's cheeks flushed red.
"You're always striving to adventure, even when there's many things that keep you down... I feel a little jealous for that," Y/n laughed it off.
"Then, there's me... I can't even talk to you for being shy... even if we've become friends... best of friends," Y/n started to tear up, still retaining that smile,
Bennett loved so dearly.

"I can't bring myself to say that I love you... more than that."

Bennet's lips were gaped, open. "I-I... I didn't think you'd like me that way! I mean- you're always with Mr. Albedo and Ms. Sucrose, learning something new with Ms. Lisa, and then learning swordsmanship from Mr. Kaeya... I didn't think a lowly misfortunate guy like me could even catch your eyes. Why do you like me, Y/n?"

Y/n neared his face, and smiled, "Because you are you, of course. I love you because you're so optimistic... I love you because you're you."
Without further ado, their lips sealed. The two grinned after the kiss.
"It's a little too late to confess, I thought, but... I want to have a little bit of bliss. Why don't we dance while the world is ending?"

Y/n brought the male up, nearing Venti's place, where he sang everything he knew about the songs of Teyvat, grinning as if they were at their happiest. Bennet started to smile, and danced as if there was no tomorrow.

With their words being that of an I love you, the world ended peacefully, and Teyvat crumbled.

——————————————-Life 2———

It was a boring ol' day, yet again. The monochrome metropolitan was a common scene. Y/n escaped their warm bed, having to go to school with a bored gaze.
Dispatched from their home, they walk without a care.
            Y/n tapped at their phone, not bothering to look up, when they fell on their bum from the impact of another person.
"Ah sorry!" The male exclaimed, pulling them to their feet as they helped them take their stuff. "No, I-uh should apologize for not looking..."
Y/n stared at familiar green eyes.

           "You're Y/n, the artclub president, right? I'm Bennett, leader of the sports club!"