Zhongli 💧 Y/n

I saved 1600 primogems for Zhongli and you give me a Keqing, Xinyan, and another Razor... You give me no choice but to
BRING OUT THE ANGST
_
"The Divine Pathmaker's Story"

           Zhongli, Aether and Paimon strolled around Liyue, a pasttime that all three had been able to do once in a while. The streets were bustling, yet Zhongli could make out a familiar figure in a purple hanfu, the cloth of her dress glimmering like skies in the night. Before he could check, the figure disappeared, as if it was never there. "Mr. Zhongli?" Paimon asked the male, who looked surprised. "Is something wrong?" He looks at the traveler and the white fairy-like creature. "No. I thought I had seen someone familiar. That is all," He replies, putting his vision aside. The female continued to stay by the shore, gazing at the man with a forlorn smile.

          "The divine pathmaker of stars was a goddess of little-known deeds, but the well-known ones are about the stars of the night sky

          "The divine pathmaker of stars was a goddess of little-known deeds, but the well-known ones are about the stars of the night sky..." The storyteller begins their story, where Zhongli, Aether, and Paimon listens. "The goddess, Y/n is known to be a goddess of mystery, and so little is known of her, but how the stars come out to create a mythical looking dome is her creation. They say that the goddess had created the stars to portray her final message of her departure only for the eyes of her devotees before she disappeated from plain sight, never to be seen again... and others say that her masterpiece was a poem unheard."

           What luck that he had listened to the story of the goddess he had just seen near the shore? Zhongli continued to listen to the storyteller, as his inquiries about the said goddess were once more touched by the light. Since Zhongli was the geo archon, he could have known the message of the stars... right? The only thing he knew was that the stars held a secret, not exactly the deepest part of the message relayed. Soon the story had ended in a cliffhanger, the story falling to no conclusion. What was in the history of this goddess that he did not know?
           "Mr. Zhongli," Paimon whispered to the male. "Yes? What is it you inquire?" "Paimon is wondering about the story of the divine pathmaker," Paimon was intrigued, and so was Aether. "Were you able to find the message of the stars?" "The message is... to be frank, not one I can decipher. The divine pathmaker however was a great friend of mine," Zhongli mutters.

           The divine pathmaker would prance at the peak of Qingyun, making a chasse n' whisk and natural turn, her hanyu camouflaging with the stars of the night. There was no doubt, Y/n continued to be of youth, despite the one-thousand years that passed. Guizhong watched the happy female with a smile, beside Rex Lapis as the two watched the pathmaker tailor the stars that will blanket in the night, making Liyue a sky so heavenly and magical.

           "Rex Lapis, the sky," Y/n pointed out the beautiful dark blue, now decorated with the stars. "The sky is so much fun to paint, isn't it? I can relay anything to it... stories, legends, messages, anything," Y/n smiled gently. "Someday, I will fill the sky with your glory... especially when it happens," said the female with a pleasurable sigh. Guizhong laughs heartedly. "You are always so motivated with his image and his doings," she smiles, patting the female's head. "Of course! I am happy when I am with Rex Lapis!" Y/n grinned.