Bennet ✨ Y/n

Took too long cuz im just bad at thinking of concepts for certain people.
_
"Help"

"Traveller!" Aether turned around, seeing Bennet... with the Eye of The Storm behind him, making Aether and Paimon pale. Immediately choosing to fight the cyan monster, they were met with so many wounds. The Eye of The Storm crashed to the ground, opening a nearby Precious Chest. "How did it chase you from there?" Aether looked at the clumsy boy, who was unfortunate enough to have stumbled upon the hard-to-beat monster. "I guess it's just me and my bad luck!" Bennet scratched is head, until he winced. Another wound.
"Aw man! I had a bet with Y/n that I'd not have new bandages when she gets back!" Bennet pouts. "Y/n?" They looked back to the oddball, Y/n, who was a major sweetheart and recalled one of her words

          "Don't mind me! I am very quite used to patching up people!" Aether looked at the female who wore a red dress and a black coat

          "Don't mind me! I am very quite used to patching up people!" Aether looked at the female who wore a red dress and a black coat. Her hair was short, with small braids at the side, dark red feather pin clipped onto the side. Her anemo vision  dangling from her black belt.

            "Actually, there's one common customer that comes by. He practically visits everyday," Y/n laughs. "And everyday he does he..." Aether looked at the female, who trailed off. She clears her throat. "Ah sorry. You must be wanting to go back to Mondstat," She laughs.

            Aether pieced the two together. There was no doubt, Bennet was the said everyday customer of her abode. "I'm so done for! She said she's going to force me to eat Jueyun chilis if I end up with another scratch! The thought of it scares me!" Bennet pales, blue lines on his head. "I know now! Why don't we go to Barbara?" Bennet looked at the two travellers. "Are you sure? What if the Teleport waypoint suddenly malfunctions?!" Aether and Paimon had sweat on their head. There's no such thing as a teleport waypoint malfunctioning... right?

"How did we end up in the other waypoint?" While they were supposed to drop by the waypoint near the cathedral, they went to springvale instead. "See? I told you!" Bennet exclaims. "Let's just travel by foot then." Aether sends a tornado by the bridge, pigeons turning into fowl meat in front of Timmie's eyes. As usual, NPC's do not mind.
The two walked inside the cathedral, meeting Barbara, and having Bennet kneel before her in desperation to be healed.

          As he was getting healed, he suddenly hears a familiar voice, and paled, finding himself hiding under the bed. "What are you doing?" Barbara scolded before she was disturbed by a knock on the door. "Ah- Y/n!" The anemo user, often absent at times, greeted the idol with a hello. "I brought you some Oceanid remains and some crystals," Y/n said, holding the goodies in a basket. The female looked at the traveller and gasped, "Why hello there, traveller!" She clasped her hands together. "Oh? So you two have met?" Barbara asked. "Indeed. He got beat up by a Ruin guard nearby... Thousand Winds Temple, wasn't it? Luckily the two researchers in there dropped him by my house before anything happens," Barbara nodded. "Anyways, I came to drop a few herbs. I travelled to Liyue for a bit, buying some herbs, and got a few Qingxin flowers. Luckily," Y/n showed the idol her invention, a small glass container, shaped like a cute jar with the Qingxin inside, soil by the bottom and a crystal at by the top that keeps the flower alive. "It's so pretty," Barbara awes. "How do you make those? They always seem to be hanging around your house," Paimon inquired. "As Mondstat's great inventor and Wagner's adopted daughter, I make inventions as a hobby, and create machinery for a living," Y/n said, her hand on her chest. "Wow! I never knew Mr. Wagner had a daughter!" Y/n chuckles. "Anyways. I'll be off. Oh yeah," Y/n smiled, "That Jueyun chili prank was a lie. You don't need to hide, Bennet," followed by an "ouch!" under the bed.

           "I never get how you can eat Jueyun chili like chips!" Bennet exclaimed, watching the two (Barbara and Y/n) take in Jueyun chilis like a champ. "They bring out the total uniqueness of a meal, but Mint-flavored food will always be my favorite," Y/n clasped her hands together. "Lunch was delicious, but you should be getting back," Barbara yawns. "I-I'll take her home!" Bennet exclaims vigorously as he looks at the female. "I think it'd be better if I take you home instead," she chuckles. "Come on! I wanna go to your home," Bennet pouts. "We'll get there soon," Y/n laughs.

           The Mondstat night sky looked heavenly from below. The walk was quiet, other than the occassional bark or meow. "This is it," Y/n laughs at his face of confusion. "Uh, Y/n this is my house?" Bennet looked at the smiling female, only to feel a kiss at his forehead. "Night night," Y/n grinned at the red Bennet, and chuckles to herself as she left.