Zhongli ✨ Y/n

This one is... because I watched a spoiler
_
"Leisure"

          And so, Morax's Gnosis was taken, from an agreement between the Cryo Archon and him. This shocked both Childe, Aether, and Paimon as they were left in the dark. Childe; specifically, was angry at Signora for her lack of information. In the end, Aether and Paimon, would then start their new travels in a new region.

           While Morax was the god of contracts, Y/n was just a messenger from Celestia, that runs around Teyvat, bringing messages to each Archon. Personally, she was Morax's private messenger. There were times where she stopped to join the adepti in their lunch, and some where she would scold Venti for getting drunk. She was overall a hard-working person. With the Gnosis being taken, here and there, Y/n was scared for the outcome. It was like the Cryo archon was eating up all the other chess pieces.

          So, when Morax had come back, his gnosis was not in his chest anymore, and Y/n had been frantic about it. Not only that, it was rare to see him back at her abode.
"W-why did you give them your Gnosis?" Y/n asked, slightly trembling. "The Cryo Archon and I had a contract; A contract that will be my last contract: to end all contracts," Morax replied, leaving Y/n to ask, "Why?" The Geo Archon sat beside the female, and unexpectedly held the messenger close to his chest.

          Y/n's cheeks erupted to red hues. "I always come to ask myself if I'm ever finished in my duties, and believe that Liyue was become prosperous, that I believe its time it enters a new age." He looks at the messenger and smiles, ever so lightly, "And a part of my reasoning was for your sake," Y/n looked up in confusion. "Being gods and protecting over the region, and as for your duties, I find it hard to spend time with the one that kept me fulfilled; the one that could melt all the negative energy in the air," Zhongli remembers the times where he'd come home to an embrace and sweetly said words like "I am proud of you," and "You did well." Now, he gets to be with Y/n. He is an aging god; that is true, but to end his protection on the region of Liyue to succumb to leisure with her; significantly, was a big sacrifice. "So... What now? What will be, especially as your duties as the god of contracts are now over?" Y/n tilted her head as Zhongli carried her, twirling her, as if he was a new man, and mutters, "I will then spend time with you, bask in your positive presence, and hold you dearly in a more physical way," The way he held Y/n was enough to make her feel safe in his arms. Before the moment could end, he asks, "Are you proud of me?" Before sealing his significant other's lips with his. Once they retracted, Y/n said with a smile, "I am so proud of you, Morax. I am proud to serve you, and to be yours alone." "As I am to you, my little messenger."