Dainsleif 💧 Y/n 💧Kaeya(M4F4M)

For our little sad cloaked Y/n from Khaenri'ah (not the Owl dragonspine Y/n)
This is the last of the sad cloaked Y/n from two Kaeya angst and one Razor fluff.

Ehe
_
"Not a Hero"

            He left behind the Mondstadtians as instructed, swirling a conflict between those he had befriended. He looked back at Diluc's widened eyes, chuckling forlornly as it was the most emotional expression he had ever seen since the incident.

"The only thing I promised you
The only time I wished for you
We did our best every single day
But I think this is the end"

            He left the kindness of the hearts of Freedom, and back to his own homeland, a barren wasteland where the people continue to suffer. It aches... his heart aches upon seeing the Hilichurls, who were once human. It aches more when only cries were heard in this god-forsaken soil. Upon reaching his destination, he was met with someone he oh-so missed since the Dragonspine incident. Her eyes twinkle upon his arrival, and he did not wait to embrace the cloaked female, who he devoted his life to. It was after all the main reason why he pledges to help his people from the mortifying curse from the gods.

          He burrowed himself in her shoulder, covered by her cloak as she hugged back. "There, there," she whispered, sweetly brushing his navy hair. He felt the kiss of an angel, and his eyes closed in bliss.
The boughkeeper strode to where the two had been embracing.
"We have not much time." Y/n frowns, but she retracts nonetheless.

Y/n looked at Kaeya, and slowly undressed her white wing-like cloak, letting him wear her warmth. He looks at the female in confusion, especially as she removes the amulet on her necklace, and lastly her dove, who lovingly rubs its head to her cheeks, and it flies over to Kaeya's shoulder, tears on its eyes. He felt the warmth of her arms, and the sound of her voice lull him, but there was a tinge of sorrow to its tone.

"Kaeya... I am afraid that you will be burdened with the future events... you must lead your people." He looked at the female, tilting his head. "That's why..." She removes the blindfold, and his voice wavers at the blood around her eyes. Her right eye was gold, vibrant and menacing. "Whatever happens, just remember that I am watching you... I am still with you as you rule over the land, my prince... because this dove of mine is my eyes," He looked at the one blue eye it holds, and sucked a breath. "Wait! What is happening?"
Dainsleif sighed, "The stellification will take place as the cryo archon had given to us the gnoses as promised."

"And Y/n, I am afraid, is our sacrificial lamb."

Dainsleif was grim, as if he didn't want this to happen. To rebel against the rules of Celestia, wishing to govern the rules of divinity.
This will surely save his people... even if it meant the loss of the woman he loved.
Y/n looked at Dainsleif next, holding his face with her cheeks. "You're staying strong for me... I know it's hard... this decision, but I am the reason for your curse... you needn't cry... my love, Utopia will be in our hands, and we will finally dream of vast plants, vast people with smiles on their face, and maybe, just maybe... we will be together again." Dainsleif chuckled, slowly falling to tears. "I love you... just remember that." Her last gift was a ring, ancient, and crafted with the finest of metals. It was the same color as her blue eyes that held a diamond.
Just like that she wiped her tears, and faced the stage.

Kaeya remembered the times where she would lay, head on his child-like figure, burrowed on his shoulder. she would sing lovingly, different hymns.

"Yesterday, when you smiled at me
Yesterday, dreaming a small dream
I didn't want some big miracle
But it's too late, everything is gone."

The stellification is just as the words define; to turn someone to but a Celestial object, turning that of someone to the stars above. Kaeya couldn't help but stare helplessly at the female, now in but a white dress.
"Y/n is... our sacrificial lamb?" Kaeya stared wide-eyed at the kind female, who walked confidently to the circle. "Mortal irrigation never stops, though Celestia does not provide a throne. She and that Traveller... they can reweave fate as they please... only that she will be, but a constellation in the vast firmament. This is the greatest sacrifice Y/n can give for her people.

Kaeya watched the fleeting female.
It was as if that memory was but a dream. A dream where her shoulders shook, head burdened to his shoulder as he sat on her lap, his small child hands caressed with her own.

"I'm begging you, my Lord
A shoulder to cry on
I lost my way
Just give me a single word!"

Before he knew it, the stage has been prepared, seven elements displayed in each torch. Little fragments of blue and purple reminded Kaeya of the meteorites that crashed down to Teyvat, bringing deep sleep to those who touch it. The stellification begins, and she dances along to the tune, the elements swirling inside the circle, and bringing her down to her knees like gravity had forced them down. There was blood... but there was also passion in the way she danced.

"Where's the shining sky for me and you
The sun is hiding in the clouds
I'm not the only one , not a hero
I might be wrong going into the...
dark!"

"Kaeya... promise me that you will serve the kingdom right... that you will treat the people with utmost care, and... to be good... That is all I want you to give," Y/n croaked out as the gnosis in her cracked, and she screamed.
The gnosis... cracked?
Was that supposed to happen?
Kaeya looked at Dainsleif, and there was tears.
"Why was it... that the gnosis cracked... was it a false gnosis... or was... no."
Kaeya looked at the male in distress, and back at Y/n. She still danced, but the blood was dripping down her chin.
"Shouldn't we stop this?!" Dainsleif gritted his teeth. "She will die if she stops... she has to keep going... for Khaenri'ah."
Kaeya looked back, and the smile was still by her lips. There were so much going on, and yet she smiled as if the pain was nothing but the wind.
The powerful voice screams out a hymn as she danced, choking on her words.

"Please watch me, please save me
This darkness is made not for me
Don't leave me now
Fighting for me
The end is not the-!"

Everything then fell.
"Y/n!" Kaeya reached out to her, but she had just burned, turning into embers.

The ritual was a fail
and the gnosis was from a god
who was false.

"End..."