SLOT 17: Albedo 💀Y/n

I might have spelled Timmeus wrong sorry—

"Poppies"

          He painted a vase with poppies, freshly picked, of orange vibrant petals

          He painted a vase with poppies, freshly picked, of orange vibrant petals. Some dainty flowers were almost white, and others were a bright orange, much like the sunset. It somehow made him feel happy to see these flowers wherever he went, but what made these flowers special were the person who favored them.

          Trudging up to Dragonspine, he could see their camp a lit. Timmaeus must be in here, huh? Albedo sighed. He wanted nothing more to see their face, smiling upon his arrival.
Suddenly, they could see a wisp of yellow, like the warm sun. Traveler? As he walked up the mountains, he could hear them making their warming bottle with the presence of Timmaeus guiding them. It made him relieved to know that they didn't find out the secrets hidden behind the camouflaging shelf.

He waved upon seeing the honorary knight and the floating companion of his, along with his assistant. "Look! We made some warming bottles!" Aether grinned, showing the prodigy the finished product of their alchemy. "Good job. Warming bottles come in handy especially in here... an old companion of mine and I worked to make one that resembled the warm seelies in the mountains," Albedo smiled forlornly at the memory.
"Kaeya told me about them," Aether said, watching Albedo's eyes slightly widen, as it made him feel the searing pain of jealousy. "Were they as Kaeya described them as? Did they... made Mondstadt a better place?" Albedo nodded. "Yes... they were an angel, but alas the cold had froze off their wings, and become nothing but frozen dust," said the male as his hands closed, as if he felt their dust close to his heart.
"Do they... have a grave? We would like to see them... if that's okay," Albedo nodded and walked along their side. Timmaeus stayed, working to fix a formula. On the other side of the camp was a confused soul.
"I... died?" Their mouth quivers. "How am I alive if... I had long been gone? I do not understand," said the hidden amnesiac. "Why isn't Albedo telling me anything?" Soaring was their will to escape and find the truth, but the door couldn't be opened, much to their dismay. They wanted to scream, but having just woken up, their voice wasn't fit for shouting. Nonetheless, they screamed, hoping that they would be heard.
But nobody came. Albedo had been cautious, sealing any sound from the ears of those who come by, and removing any traces that would lead his very secret, getting spilled. Was there a way to outsmart this man, self-proclaimed as their lover?

"Their grave, I dread, that the snow had long devoured it." Albedo pulled out a single poppy. "Nonetheless, these flowers are their favorite. I wouldn't bear not bringing one up to the mountain," He drops the orange flower, made purely by alchemy to the ground. He was beginning to worry for the wanted person, worried that the snow would be dusted off to reveal the truth. A man with a comely personality and a well-liked attitude like himself, with such a high reputation in Mondstadt, hiding their knight's body shrouded in deceit of their 'death'... isn't that a sight? Going back, he was relieved that nothing had happened, though he knew the number of spells casted upon the shelf were one of a low hierarchy, he was surprised that no one had take a second peek.

As he dismissed the fellow traveler, he sighed. He phased through the disguised, seeing a fearful little Y/n, hands all over their body. "Princess... what has made you so fearful? It is just I, Albedo," He sat close to them and neared their curled body when they slapped him away. What a surprise...
"I-i... What happened to me? Why am I alive? I was supposed to die all those years ago... wasn't I?" Albedo clicked his tongue. "Ah, you weren't supposed to know that... Nonetheless, it wasn't quite like that, dear. I think you have been believing the surface," Albedo chuckled darkly. "But, you don't have to think about it, princess." On his hand was a tearcatcher of unknown liquids. It looked like a bright lemon yellow down to an eccentric blue. "Because, we'll be going back to phase one, like always, now open." With his gloved hand, he shoved his thumb on their mouth, catching an opening as he poured the potion. His hostage struggled, violently squirming as their hands gripped on to his, trying to push them away. Once movement had ceased, Albedo carefully puts his lips onto theirs, watching their e/c eyes close as he takes the reigns. Y/n still moves accordingly, their arms wrapped around the man, yet there was no telling that it all came from the heart or from the mixture. "Princess... it's time to sleep," he whispered to their ear, watching their skin redden as his voice was the last thing they could focus on before blacking out.
The poppies he have created laid gently on their hair, on their hands, along with a few Cecilias which marked the two of their unity. 'I'll only know the results once my mistress wakes up.' He smiled gently at their face. This face of theirs...
He opens his sketchbook, and started to sketch their features. The pencil glided smoothly, as he catches every little beauty in their peaceful face.

In the end of their sketch, sat a beautiful portrait of the knight in a white attire, taking in the image of what was before him and what had been the result of his drawing. He sighed. No matter how many times he draw, he couldn't help but feel lacking. Before he closed the glass coffin, adding a few more acquired air potions, he looked at the solemn face and hastily sealed their lips once more, leaving a fleeting sense of love in his heart, and maybe even sadness.