Aether ✨ /💧Y/n (M4F)

I have
an artblock today.

Edit: I forgot to tell yall this is the next part for that one Aether x reader where everyone is wondering why they're rose white.
________________________________________
"Mad"

It has been months since Aether had met the cryo female. The female had long lost her bashfulness, becoming that of a confident figure in Aether's life. They were inseparable, until a month ago where she had sadly moved out of Mondstadt for business purposes.
In fact, she had been gone for quite some time.
           Lisa could only shrug, and Kaeya was silent. Diluc, on the other hand, was worried. Despite missing her smile, and her bashful laughs, he continued on his journey, which was a long and lengthy road, as he had desperately try to stop the Fatui from taking the archon's gnosis to no avail. He sighed, not knowing their plans. The framing culprit from Fontaine has never even been caught, and here he was, leaving Natlan to the cold, cold winds of Snezhnaya.

          It was full of snow, and there was only white. He could feel the winds sweep past his bare abdomen. Childe was right; Snezhnaya is very cold and wintry.
Before he could venture to the civilizations, he heard the sound of Hilichurls, followed by the sound of a heavy impact of ice.
He walked to the sound, and immediately dodged as a Mitachurl was pushed back.

"Danse Macabre!" Y/n twirled as a humanoid of cryo elemental energy pierced the enemies with its sword as Y/n struck them with shards of ice. It was as if they were waltzing on the snow. It dissolved back to her power, as she looked at the hiding male. "No need to hide, Aether. I knew you were coming either way," Y/n laughed, extending out a hand when, a shadow engulfed the two.
"Y/n! Watch-" Aether exclaimed, but her hands were swift, casting a spell as the air froze.  Why don't we fight them together?" Y/n took Aether's hand as little ice shards drop on the enemies. Her attacks was mysterious as cryo figures of dancers would deal them more damage as they spun under the crystalline ring, where her elemental burst follows. It was as if they were dancing along them.
It was Y/n's first time, seeing the male pull moves of fire, coming from Natlan's archon, making her eyes twinkle.

          The monster disintegrated, making Y/n sigh. "Little one?" Y/n's shoulders tensed. Aether heard a familiar voice. Is that Childe? He pondered, when Y/n slowly moved to hide. "You killed the monsters without me! I'm in pain!" Aether could see her eyes roll at how dramatic the tone was. Their footsteps was still heard from.
"Little one- you know I have to get you back there, right?" Y/n softly whined. It was actually cute.
The footsteps stopped, and Y/n heaved a sigh, when arms shot out to her, reaching for a hug. "There you are!" Childe grinned. "And- oh my! It's the traveler!" He pulls the male out of his hiding place. "What were you two doing? Did Y/n ask you for help?" Aether nodded vigorously. "This girl- always getting a chance to fight monsters," He laughed. "Wait. How did you know Y/n?" Y/n tensed up, but she did not response. "Well, Y/n is Signora's little sister of course."

          "Aether, are you seriously mad at me?" Y/n scurried to his retreating walk. "You're part of the Fatui, and you're undercover! Of course we're mad!" Paimon answered back. "Just because I'm relatives with one doesn't mean I'm part of them, now will you let me explain my side?!" It did not stop Aether from moving, until a block of condensed eyes shot out, blocking the door.
          "Now then." Y/n trudged up to the male. "I am not an enemy of Mondstadt. I do not belong, not even to the knights, nor in the Adventurer's Guild. I may be relatives with the one who literally punched the archon in the gut, but I am most certainly not part of their organization. Now for archon's sake, will you stop acting like I have done a bigger crime than Signora, and talk?!" Y/n slid to the floor as Aether halted. She never shouted like this before...
           "I'm sorry for that wall of ice, but I'm desperate, Aether. I don't want to be alone, not after everything we've been through, not after everything I've been through, and DEFINITELY not after that Inazuman Mushroom Possum rubs it in my face."
Y/n chuckled. "You know. Fun fact, I was never this confident to even block someone's exit with ice. I was just this weakling compared to other people. I was too kind... too frail..." Y/n sighed. "That's why people left me when they had the chance." The walls were not anymore coated with ice, breaking upon her will. Aether looked back, but Y/n was already standing.

          "I'm sorry for blocking the door. Leave if you must, and we can go back to being strangers," Y/n stood up, walking away, when she felt her hands grasped.
"I am sorry for the outburst. I did not mean to make you cry, nor did I mean to upset. I shouldn't have let it taken over," Aether mumbled. "I won't leave you... you know that," Aether slowly guided Y/n to his chest. He heard sniffles.
"Oh dear." Another voice resonated from the building. It was La Signora herself. "Signora!" Paimon exclaimed. "Hush. I'm not here to fight, not while Y/n is clinging." She patted her head. "Y/n found such a good friend, however. I am quite proud. Thank you for taking care of Little Y/n."

          It was weird, hearing Signora be soft-sounding. "Take care of her, Mr. Honorary Knight. I will let you off this time, but if she cries again, I will be aiming for your head."
The female walks away.
Aether sighs, and played with her hair. "Are you okay now?"

"No. I like this position," Aether smiled.

"Okay. We can hug more."