Holi💠Drabble

I wanted to make more 🥺

「VENTI」メリクリ
The wind god finds leisure in the merry days of December, where people prepare for the next year. Aether somehow finds it funny how even this world celebrates Christmas, despite people not knowing about Santa Claus. "Why are people so worked up?" He asked the archon, a genuine confused expression on his face. Venti had a jolly face on his smile as both of them trudge through the snow. Venti held a box, decorated with a cyan gift wrapper, and a lovely gold ribbon. There was another gift, smaller, yet Venti said it was the most fragile gift. "It's Christmas!"Paimon replied for the wind archon. "People in Teyvat celebrated Christmas after someone had been gifting them presents. It had started in the old Mondstadt. My friend would talk about it," He smiled, remembering the face of his beloved hero and friend, which became nothing more but a memory... a happy one. "Thank you for helping me find presents, even if you didn't know them," Venti smiled, before he had disappeared to thin air, presents disappearing along with him.
.
.
.
"Did Tone Deaf Bard just left us buying his own presents?!"

It was eve, and Venti had placed the gifts on the trees' branches, which was covered with snow. He was feeling cold, even if he was a wind archon. Suddenly, he could hear bells chime, and a figure by the gates, their figure unseen by the guards. By tradition, everyone's fireplaces were off, letting the figure slide in a puppet-like helper holding a present. Venti could see the figure jump roof from roof, dropping a puppet or two. In a course of ten minutes, they had finished gifting the people of Mondstadt their presents. Venti could see the gold light disperse, only to unite themselves at springvale, dropping by presents in one night. Of course, they couldn't leave out the researchers by the wind temple, the treasure hoarder wandering around Dadaupa Gorge, the residents of Dawn Winery, and of course the vendors outside. Even Godwin who slept by the tree, they had given a present.
"Merry Christmas," Venti jumped, surprised as the person he was admiring scared him from behind. "Y/n! You scared me!" Y/n laughed, their gloved hands covering their mouth. "I see you've gifted everybody?" He looked at the sack that slung over their shoulder. "Not everybody," They giggled and held the archon close to them. "I brought Dandelion wine," Y/n smiled. "Okay, uh, what's the catch?" They smirked at how much Venti knew them. Nearing his ear, two words had got him jumping out of surprise and joy.
"BOTTOMLESS?! IT'S BOTTOMLESS?!" Venti gasped, inspecting the regular-looking wine bottle on his hands. "The God of Gifts really knows everybody!" Y/n chuckles. "And yet you know what the God of Gifts want," Venti looked at the smiley face, and he smiled, nearing the person's ears, "Of course. Of course I would know my lover's favorite." Their eyes sparkled upon seeing the boxes. On the first box, which was wrapped in cyan, was a lovely cloak of white, turning to a transparent gold with sparkles. It was a lovely hood with ears. Y/n wore the hood, the texture of comfort slide against their skin. Along with the hood was a beautifully crafted lyre, made with his astral strings, Anemo energy present in the glowing strands. "Starting with a lyre," He watches their face light up. "It's been a while since I've heard you play," Venti chuckles, bringing out his own lyre to strum a few. "What about this one?" They eye the smaller box, until his hands came to view. "This one," He carefully unwraps the box, and a small lush blue box came to view. "I asked Morax for good jewelry. Even though he is a buffoon, I came to tolerate him to get what you want," The shivada jewel shines, hammered to a fine shape of a tear drop. It had Cor Lapis as well, much like wings that decorated the lovely cyan jewel. It dangled on their ear, as they tried the jewelry on. The other ear had the same jewels, only that the Shivada jewel was in a fine circle, covered by wings of Cor Lapis. It reminded them of the beast that guarded treasures, "Eye of The Storm". "It's beautiful... I... Thank you," Y/n blushed, especially when an unsuspecting kiss made its way to their forehead. Their cheeks were warm, especially as Venti whispered, "I love you."