(Grown up) Teucer ✨ Y/n (M4A)

AU where Teucer is actually around 2-4 years younger than Childe ehe✨

PLEASE FOLLOW THE ARTIST TOO✨🌸💕🥺

They made him so cute and hot????_"Under the Stars"

_
"Under the Stars"

          Walking under the cold, cold air of Snezhnaya has never felt so fulfilling under the heavenly stars that lit up the cold winter wonderland. The figure in a white coat carried on their stroll, the glimmer in their eyes seeming to come from the celestial bodies above, mixed onto pools of e/c, like a nebula of some sorts. Their hair, despite the darkness of the night beautifully framed their face under the whiteness of the snow, h/c strands decorating her forehead, quite adorably. Upon arriving back to their manor, they breathed in the warm atmosphere of their humble abode, but there was still a reason to go outside from the fluffy warm atmosphere, and it was nothing but the beauty of the sky filled with stars.

           They sat by the highest point of their humble manor, at the balcony, unheard by their servants and residents. On their arms were a the soft texture of a plush toy, carefully crafted, though it had been withered by the cruel clocks of life.

          They weren't part of the Fatui, that seeks out to other regions, dominantly making grounds with their Snezhnayan  businesses. They were more of a noble figure that makes Snezhnayan businesses quite the proposal. With collaborating with the Fatui, many businesses brew, the L/n residence being known just from name from companies under the business-oriented figure such as the L/n Tea-sets, L/n's Perfume and Jewelry line, Dragotsennost' and even a fashion apparel for the winter. Truly, their name was almost well-known all around Teyvat, making them one of the strongest in terms of wealth. Despite their large sum of mora in their hands, the shine of a coin can never compare to the stars above, just as how the happiness of a life of riches can never compare to that of the joys of someone's presence.

          "Hey!" A familiar tweet of a lovely bird brought the human back to their senses, looking down to see Teucer, his blue eyes gleaming with joy upon seeing their face. "Y/n! May I perhaps join you?" The figure in the white coat nodded, looking at the large winter tree that decorated their home. "Are you going to climb? The old tree miraculously branched out like stairs. Why don't you give it a try?" He started to climb, moving to a strong branch that clung to the manor's balcony railings. Upon reaching the balcony, the white-coated figure had sought out their hand, pulling the male in the balcony.

          "Quite a lovely night," Y/n commented, the stars beautifully bringing to the world a light show. "Yes... you look lovely yourself," Y/n looked at Teucer, holding back a laugh from escaping their sweet red lips. "Did you learn that from your brother?" He laughed, holding their hand tighter. "You liked it, don't you?" Y/n chuckles, reciprocating the lovely gesture with their gloved hands. "Yes, quite flattering," The two continued to watch the stars, though Teucer would glance at his significant other for a few moments.
"Sometimes," He looked at the figure in white, "I wonder how it feels like to be... an owl," Teucer looked back at his lover, confusion written on his face. "How they silently whisk away in the night, their eyes wide open to watch the sky above and the humans below," Teucer looked back at the sky, "Owls are indeed silent when they fly and when they land, but," Teucer took their other hand, slipping onto the valleys of each digit. "They, too, are graceful... much like you," He giggles as he swings their intertwined hands, breaking to a small waltz under the sky. There was only silence and the sound of crickets in the night, and the cold winds that flies by Snezhnaya, but the two continued to dance, smiling and giggling. The balcony was all they needed to form a  chasse, a whisk, and natural turn, before ending in a dip, lips almost touching.

          "I missed the days where we would go play hide and seek, dance like the world didn't exist, being silly little children," Teucer whispers, bringing the figure back up, where he held the mid of their back, his other hand, ungloved,  caressing their rosy cheek. Before they knew it, their lips sealed in a sweet lover's kiss. Moments pass by, and they couldn't let go of each other's hands. Settling on the bench that accompanied the lovely balcony, two lovers continued to gaze at the canvas littered with blues and purples and diamonds that littered the sky aesthetically.

           A yawn escapes the figure's lips, alerting Teucer. It was already two in the morning, and being busy, he knew they were quite exhausted. "Shall we get inside?" He gently asked, tucking in the loose strands of h/c. "No... let's stay... I'm not yet sleepy," the figure replied, fighting the dreaded drowsiness.
He obliged, yet a few minutes later, he could feel their head dropping on their shoulder, falling in a peaceful slumber. "My stubborn little lover," He chuckles, carrying the sleeping figure and bringing them to their room, tucking them in with a small kiss by the forehead, and disappearing into the night.