Zhongli 🍋 Y/n (M4A)

Henlo, this is different from the other Zhongli lemon which is probably more of a spice- I should really reclassify that. At least this time, we planned it 🙏😌 Okay bad joke— anyways, I'm slightly cringing at myself ngl

Also by (colored) buds, feel free to imagine any color- okay, I shouldn't have said that. There's gonna be a "Coral Blue #5" joke somewhere.

Oh yeah, this is bad for babies... like rlly bad
_
"A Little Gift"

Like an angel, his lover awaits on the shared bed, wearing a revealing black qipao, much like a lingerie. It revealed her thighs, and the sides of their chests, almost showing their (colored) buds.
Y/n ought for it to be... a little gift for their lover. The Wangsheng Funeral has been a little more busy, not because of having many customers, asking for a coffin, but it concerned the delivery of the coffins, which had been ransacked by Hilichurls. That placed Zhongli in a very busy spot to the point that Y/n would see him come back to sleep, and leave next morning. Softly, they feel themselves, murmuring their lover's name. They pinch their little buds, feeling them erect at their feathery touch. Oh God, they can't help but wimper, imagining his large hands fondling them.

They hear the door to their shared abode open, making them flinch in surprise. They scurry to the bed, looking at the two scented candles to check if the fire was still alive. It luckily was. Y/n pampered themselves, wearing their favorite fur coat to the occasion, when the door opens, and they find their lover staring at them in surprise.

"Welcome home, love~" Y/n watched his cheeks turn red from their lover's pose, appearance, and flirtatious manner. They were sitting, cross-legged, hands placed daintily on their knees. Their eyes were looking at him as if expecting. Zhongli chuckles, "My little lover, all dressed up for the night." He nears them, and takes hold of their hands, kissing their palms, and wrists, which made them feel all flustered. "I certainly miss you, dear."

He pushed them to the bed, his clothed knee subtly nudging on their precious, making them breathe a shaky sigh. His lone hand traps both of their own, and his free hand trails over their soft supple skin, staring as if they were an artwork. Only that his room would be a museum, and he is the only one who can indulge in their beauty. His hands slip over the opening by the side of their chest, gaining access on their erect buds.
He pressed the right, flicks it, anything that could make Y/n shiver. He could feel their legs wrapping around his lower back, urging him to grind his knee, to which he did so. Y/n threw their head back and moaned as the pleasure stacks up, only to whine when the the climax was never fulfilled. Zhongli smiles, showcasing a slow and agonizing stripping, starting from ungloving his hands with his teeth, and revealing his hands, glowing like the archon he is. Next was his coat, to which he unbuttoned, while looking at Y/n with a glint in his eyes. He was enjoying the way they would ask him to hurry, and he'd step away when they try to hastily pull his trousers off.

"I want you to play with yourself, love. But, you must not take your eyes off of me," he whispered, gently massaging their cheek before watching them play with their most pleasurable places, while looking at him with lovestruck eyes. They were also moaning his name. When all that was left was his white dresshirt, he unbuttoned a few buttons down, before kneeling on the bed, where Y/n was seated in front of him, legs in a double-U form. His member was in front of them, slightly erect, when they let out warm air from their lips, as if to warm the tip, before their mouths enclosed. Zhongli had his hand by his face, moaning and groaning with the way Y/n pleasures him— and that was just the tip of the iceberg.
Slowly, their lips devour more, and lightly suck, feeling their lover's hand pat their head as if to praise them. They slowly glide their lips away, exhaling a warm breath to put a lingering effect as they lightly kissed his pillar.

"Good girl, just precious, you are," the way he praises them in bed, it keeps them motivated to continue onwards to following his desires. He brings their back back to the bed, where he brings his hands to the middle, playing with their organs. One hand was below, and the other was by their cheek. He'd feel them getting a little erect and swollen before preparing them with his fingers. It brings his lover extreme pleasure, feeling them tremor in his touch, shivering when he pleasured their favorite spots.

"Ah, t-that feels!- S-so good! I-i- god, please put it inside."

The male smiled innocently, watching them pant like that of a dog. "What safe word shall we use then, my dear?" He asks, tracing little circles by their thighs.

"Silk... Flower," he hears their soft reply underneath a plethora of wimpers, feeling his member by their entrance, leaving tingling touches, when it pushed inside their hole. Y/n gasped, pleasure and pain colliding. Zhongli watches how their face contorts to a mix of discomfort, yet it slowly becomes that of a pleasured face. Once he was sheathed inside them, he kisses their eyelids, a hand on their cheek, and the other on their hips.

He then started to move under Y/n's cue. Pulling out, he starts to thrust gently, hands on their hips to push them inside. Y/n let out plethora of moans, followed by Zhongli's own sounds of pleasure. He groans, feeling his lover's tight hole encasing him in such frivolous desires to keep immersing in such activity until the dawn.
He looks at his lover, who's flushed face, became hard-to-not-kiss. His lips softly danced with theirs, tongues clashing along with small gasps of moans and groans. Y/n's legs forbid him from escaping their session as he speeds up to Y/n's desires.

When their lips parted, Zhongli pulled them so that they'd ride him, to which they obliged, reaching deeper in such position. Y/n bounced themselves, jittering when his hand played with their little buds. The fact that they were still wearing the qipao and Zhongli wearing his dresshirt made it look extra spicier.

"Z-Zhongli! Please do me! Please do me!"
The male lightly pounced, bringing one of their legs over their shoulder, and his hand holding his lover in place as they cry out a shout of wanton pleasure as his thrusts had become fast and hard, like that of an unhinged animal. Y/n drooled out, unable to talk, even as Zhongli growls.

This refined man on the streets is completely different on the sheets!

"I'm near!- Are you near, baby? Are you near? Let's come together, dear!" The pleasure stacks the more the speed increases tremendously to the point that they were almost about to break from pleasure. Zhongli clashed their lips on theirs, silencing each other's moans. Soon enough, their climax was reached, and Y/n was sure, they could see the arms of Celestia waving as they had gotten railed by the geo archon. Their head was blank, as if they were seeing stars from such tremendous pleasure. Their legs spasm at the feeling if Zhongli's flowing essence, filling them in. They continue to thrust forward, slowly descending from their high. Exhaustion falls upon the two, and Zhongli slips out, crashing beside them. He slowly removes the black qipao, slipping them over their head. He brings them closer to his chest. They looked unconscious from overstimulation, making him smile gently as he played with their hair, earning a subconscious sigh of pleasure.
"I love you, my dear," he whispered to their ears, before kissing them, and finally giving in to slumber.